Chapter 51

"ARMY yah!" J hope oppa said through the mic and bts waved. The crowd screamed. "ARMY how are you?" Jimin oppa said.
ARMY: "good!"
"Ok. So we have an announcement, ARMY yah." Namjoon oppa said. Silence fell upon the crowd.
"Thank you. Ok so, we have a new member which is a girl cause we thought a mix gender group would be good." Namjoon oppa said.
—Silence—
"You wanna know who?" Namjoon oppa said.
ARMY: "yes!"
Namjoon oppa signaled for me to come. I walked out to beside him.
"It is Bangtan's baby, Angelina Kim Hyemin. We are not biased. She went through auditions fair and square. Judged by people who don't know her relationship with us. See, fair and square.( she did. A/n just lazy put in. Hehe) I hope you guys will accept her into Bangtan. It might be hard. But please, for us?" Namjoon oppa continued. The crowd cheered. "Hyemin! Hyemin! Hyemin! Hyemin!" The crowd cheered. It was unexpected but I was happy. "Thank you, ARMY! I will do my very best. Please do warmly welcome me." I did aegyo. The crowd went wild. "Yaaaaah. You are stealing our ARMYs." Jin oppa whined. I stuck out my tongue. "Yah! You! Come here!" He chased me and finally caught me and gave me tickles. I kept laughing. The crowd screamed loudly in happiness. After some fooling around, we started the show. We did it all perfectly and I did not have any voice breaks. Yay. We waved at ARMY and went back to the dressing room. "Ok get ready for fanmeeting guys, and girl." Manager oppa said. Stylist unnie handed me my outfit.

I kept same make up from performance, light makeup

I kept same make up from performance, light makeup. I did my new hairstyle^. I wore white shoes
btw.
I went to my oppas room. "Yaaaaah. You so pretty. Wear more skirts. U wear pants everyday. How boring." Jin oppa said. "Meh. I lik pants. Skirts ain't mah thang." I said with sass. "Lmao. But u an idol tho. Appearance matters. Wear more skirts and..... right! Heels!" Jungkook oppa said. "Mwo? You expect me to walk around in that 2mm stick?" I asked. They nodded. "We'll practice with u. Later, we'll go buy some skirts and heels for ya." Jungkook oppa continued. "Dang. This gon be bad." I complained. They all chuckled.
We went out again. This time, I was more confident. "Hello ARMYs!" We shouted. The crowd went wild. We sat at our seats. "Hope you'll treat me well, ARMYs!" I said excitedly.
ARMY: "of course!"
Girl 1: "omg hyemin you look so cute!"
Boy 1: "kim Hyemin saranghae!"
"Hey young man, she's 16." Suga oppa said defensively. We all laughed. I did aegyo by smiling and poking my dimples cause the boys asked me to. The crowd cheered. Then, the fansign started. I met a lot of cute and nice fans who gave me many stuffs! Especially one girl.
Let's call her girl 2.
Girl 2: hello!
Me: hello!
Girl 2: you did so well and you look good in the outfit!
Me: thank you. What's your name?
Girl 2: my name is g/n and i am 19.
Me: o i see.
Girl 2: pls do aegyo
I did some aegyo and she ded. Jaykay. She squealed.
Girl 2: I have a present for you!
She gave me a gigantic teddy bear close to my size. And a box of cookies.
Me: wow! Thank you!
Girl 2: no problem. My bias was Jungkook but now, it's you
She whispered.
I clapped my hands and thanked her.
Staff: pls move on.
Girl 2: I can't bear to leave but I must. Hope to see you again! Saranghae! I will always support you!
Me: thank you!
I held her hand and did a heart sign, she squealed and moved on.
The staff wanted to take my cookies and bear but I hugged it tightly. I shouted cutely, "no, is mine." And I pouted. The staffs, Bts and audience laughed. I held tightly. The staff let go and pat my back and let me hold it.