Memories

I walked in while oppas sat at a glassed area at the top of the basketball court so no one could see them. I walked in and stretched. A group of girls walked to me. "Hey. I see u came with no parents. They probably left cause u suck. Don't even think about entering this team. Hahahahahahah." The front girl mocked. She handed me a card. "This is my father's card. He works for a financial company. Call if u need financial assistance." Then she laughed, together with other two girls. While she did that, i wrote a company's number on a piece of paper. It was a plastic surgery company that my uncle in Australia owns. "Here. This is my uncle's number. Call if your face needs a change." I threw her dad's company card at her and walked away. I could hear her stomping away. I walked to the bathroom.
I acted like i was fine
Like I didn't mind.
But my heart aches
As she rakes
Up the past
That didn't last
(Yes i made it myself. Dwi)
I locked myself up in the cubicle and didn't come out. Tears started to flow. I hugged my gym bag as memories of me and my parents played basketball together. I wanted to erase the memory.
It was hard to let go but easy to come back. The only way was to not get into the sport. Suddenly, bad memories came back. The first time. The start. Of suffering. I cried and banged the wall.
Jin pov
We saw a girl talking to princess. She then started laughing at angie. We could hear everything. Angie handled it and went to the toilet. She won't let it off. I told the members and we headed to the girls toilet. We heard thrashing inside. We ran in and saw a cubicle door violently shaking. We opened and saw a crying angie. My heart ached.
Angelina pov
Seven pairs of warm arms engulfed me in their warm embrace. I continued crying. A headache was growing in my head. "I can't, oppa. I don't wanna auditions. Please. Let's go home. My head-" i saw black next.
Taehyung pov
We felt angie going limp in our arms. We hurried her to the hospital. She was found to need an operation. We cried and stayed outside. After a few hours, the doctor came out. We asked him about angie. "She's fine. Just needed a minor operation for migraine. Its gone now. Don't worry." He said. We sighed,
relieved. Jin called the audition reception to take Angelina out of the auditions.
Angelina pov
I woke up in a brightly lot room. I saw wires attached to me and the smell of chemicals. Hospital, I thought. I looked around and saw my oppas sleeping. The bed creaked when i got up and that woke Jimin oppa. "Oh! You're awake! How u feeling? Good? Bad? Are u in pain? Doctor! She's awake!" He shouted, alarming other members. The doctor came in and did some checks and said i was fine and could be discharged today. I smiled. It would've been bored lying around all day. It was evening anyway. We took my stuff and headed home. I tried not to recall what happened. Continuously swiping the memory away.