Chapter 35

[Play song]
Scenarios of Bts missing her.
Jin:
Jin was cooking Angelina's favorite dinner. "Princess, time to eat. Before that, try these new clothes I bought for you." He shouted and brought up a bag with a pink dress saying, 'daddy is the best!'. He opened Angie's newly made room to find it lacking the presence of a beautiful sunshine. He slid down the door and cried while hugging her favorite teddy bear and the dress.
Namjoon:
"Baby wake up." He sung and opened her room door. Her picture was standing on her bed. "Right." He tried to hold the tears back as he looked at the picture of them with angie and Got7 and Seo Joon. But even the strongest can't hold back tears, how could he? Tears came down like a waterfall. He looks at the picture and was reminded of the times in the resort. He cried non stop while hugging that picture.
Yoongi:
He composed a song based on Angelina and named it 'Precious'. He cried and played the piano. He looked at the bed and thought of their cuddle nights. Her angelic smile and warm small body. As he thought, he smiled but cried too.
J hope:
The sunshine's light was no longer there. Darkness loomed over him. He cried in this room for days.
~flashback~
I put a straw in my coffee and near her mouth. Without looking, she drank it and her eyes widened at the bitterness. "Awake?" I asked. She nodded and pouted. We all laughed.
~flashback end~
I cried into my hands.
Jimin:
"Oppa? Shortie oppa?" He heard her voice. He turned around and saw her. When he went and hugged her, she vanished. He lied on his bed and cried.
Taehyung:
"My little alien." He sung joyfully but with sorrow. He looked at her picture. "Ahh!" He screamed and threw the picture. It crashed into a million pieces. He crawled there and saw the broken pieces of Angelina. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." He cried and hugged the pieces of picture, every single piece, not caring if it cut his hands. He cried and repeatedly apologized.
Jungkook:
He went to the mall to buy stuff for Angelina and girls crowd around him. He shoved them away and said. "The only girl I'll ever love is Angelina." "Srsly oppa? U shld just euthanaise her, I mean, it's just a little dying girl, aka, a waste of your love and time. She's not even worthy to make you not love me or not continue your career. She's just a little orphan her parents didn't want. I'm saying she's at the same status as rubbish. Just go kill her already." A girl said. Jungkook could feel the heat at his neck. He  slapped the girl and said, "She's worth more than a hoe like you. I bet this piece of rubbish is worth more than you." He threw his drink at the girl and the drink splashed on her. She screamed and ran away. "This is a warning." He said and went back to the dorm.