School

"Ahh!!! Wake up!!" I was harshly shook awake by taetae oppa. I immediately got up and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. I came out to see my outfit layed on the bed for school. I smiled and wore them then did my hair

 I smiled and wore them then did my hair

I wore my specs and took my phone

Things in my bag
Earphones
Gun
Knife
Books
Stationaries
Wallet
I headed downstairs with my bag. I grabbed a granola bar and kissed everyone before heading out with kookie oppa. I ate on the way and finished it before we reached school.
Wow! The school was huge! A big bunch of girls came running to us. I scoot away. Girls crowding kookie oppa. He pushed them away and ran to me. He held my hand and said," don't run away. You might get lost." I nodded. Silence fell upon the fangirls. Whispers were heard. Suddenly, "Oppa~ i- what is that?!" A shrill voice was heard. A girl obviously fake with 10 ton of make up said. She scoffed and pointed to me. I?! Am a 'that'?! That bitch. "Go away Taemin. You being queenka of the school doesn't mean u r my girlfriend." Kookie oppa said. "I don't care. U r mine, oppa. But, what is that?"she repeated. Before kookie oppa could reply, i said, "excuse me? The only thing here is you. I mean isn't plastic a thing? I bet you r 30% makeup and the 70% plastic, that sums up as 'things'." I said before snapping my fingers and grabbing kookie oppa's hand then walk away. "What was that? That was so sassy. Totally love it, princess." Kookie oppa said and i smiled. I went to my locker and put all my books. Looking at my timetable and taking books i need. "Last reminders. No boys. No friends cause they might be fake. During lunch, come right to me and my friends table. After school, i will pick u from your classroom. K love you bye." Kookie oppa said and kissed my forehead before running to his class. I took a deep breath and headed to my classroom. I knocked on the door. "Come in" a voice said. I opened the door and walked in with my bag slung on one side of my shoulder. "You must be the new student, Angelina Kim." I nodded. "Please take the empty seat by the window. I am Mrs Park." Mrs Park gave me a warm, motherly smile. I smiled back. She's a nice teacher, I thought while walking to my seat. I put my bag on the table and took out the necessities before putting my bag on the floor. "Hi! I am Yoo Jye Soo. Let's be friends!" A black haired boy said to me. "Kim Angelina. Sure, I'll b-" No boys. No friends. Kookie oppa's words rang in my ears. "Not interested" i replied the boy. For the rest of the lesson. I paid attention. The boy never talked to me anymore. Rrrring! The bell rang signaling lunch. I shoved my stuff into my bag and slung my bag onto one shoulder before walking to the cafeteria. On the way, i met the girl aka plastic girl. "What do you want? Me to remove your make up? No thanks. It takes a month for a ton. I don't wanna waste some years of my youth. Thanks for the offer but no thanks." I said before walking past her. "Get her!" She screamed. I heard footsteps. I ran quickly to the cafeteria. Two of her men suddenly stood in front, two behind. They grabbed me. I tried to fight back but they were too strong. They dragged me to the girl's bathroom. They kept kicking and punching me while i spat blood. "This's just the start. I, Yang Soojin will get whoever i want. I will get your oppa, with my feminism. I will get his money, all of it." She said. "More like recycle by using plastic for your feminism." I said weakly while spitting blood. She whipped out a knife. I was about to grab my gun when I remembered to keep my identity a secret. I just had to withstand all this. She said, "you fucking 13year old bitch" before cutting my arms and leaving deep cut wounds. "Next time, it'll penetrate your heart." She said. "That's warm unlike your cold one." I said. She gave me one more round of beating before heading to the cafeteria. Little did she know, i had recorded all of this. Enough to sue her. I headed to the cafeteria to hit her back. As i limped there, i left a trail of blood. I used the last of my energy to go there.
Jungkook pov
What's keeping angie? Just as i was about to go check, i saw angie. She had deep cuts on her arm and her body was bruised badly. She was coughing blood non stop. My heart ache. I walked to her. Everyone stared at her. She walked to Soojin. And gave her a punch, knocking her out. Everyone gasped.
Angelina pov
I walked to the bitch. With the rest of my energy, i punched her till she knocked out. Then all i saw was black.
Jungkook pov
I saw angie's eyes slowly drooping. I ran over and caught her as I cried. That bitch Soojin and her fucking hoes. I carried her bridal style and ran to the nurse office. I didn't take her to the hospital as there would be fans. The nurse calmed me down and told me to wait outside as she would have to strip angie to treat her wounds. I sobbed and went to my locker to take the extra t shirt i left there as her top was ruined with cuts. I kept crying as i held her bag and the shirt in my hands. I passed the shirt to the nurse for her to change angie's clothes. "Jungkook. You can see your sister now. She's awake." The nurse, comforted me while i walked slowly inside. I saw my angel wounded and started to cry again. Her arm was bandaged, so was her body. (You know descendants of the sun scene where song joongki's body was bandaged? Yeah that's Angelina)
Angelina pov
I woke up and saw kookie oppa crying. I wiped his tears. "Don't cry, oppa. It'll make me cry. It's not your fault. Be strong like a cookie." I hugged him. He stopped crying and nodded. Just then, the principal came. I was about to stand up when he told me to rest. I bowed slightly. "Who did such a horrible thing?" He asked. "Yang Soojin." I said, emotionless. Everyone gasped. "B-but she doesn't have any records of bad stuff and she's a straight A student. Impossible." The Principal said. I took my phone and showed him the recording. He gasped. He summoned plastic girl in. "Yes? Mr Park?" She said in a sweet voice. I tried to hold back my laughter seeing her "double eyelids". "I'm afraid i have to send you talk to you about staying in this school after beating up a minor." He said sternly. "W-what r u talking about, mr park? Why would i beat a minor up?" She said with puppy eyes. "I should be asking u that. Show her, Angelina." He instructed. I show her the clip. She gasped. Mr park nodded. "Umm. Mr Park. Me and Angelina will not be schooling here anymore. We thank you for you have taken care of us." Kookie oppa said. "I understand. Take care. Soojin, my office, NOW." He said. Soojin frowned and gave me a last look. I blew a raspberry at her and imitated her double eyelids. She stormed out angrily. "You should take her home now. Let her rest. I won't be seeing you guys again. Bye. Take care." The nurse said and hugged us. I didn't know her for long, but she felt like a mother to me. I stood up. And limped to my bag. I carried it and bid the nurse goodbye. "I gathered your books for you. Let's go." Kookie oppa carried my bag for me as i held his arm and limped out. When i got in the car. I sat beside kookie oppa and leaned my head on his shoulder. "You know how worried i was? I felt like dying waiting for you to wake up." He said. I sat on his lap and straddled him(Don't think dirty she's 13). "Be tough like a cookie." I said and pat his back while leaning on his chest.