First night

"Kookie oppa catch me!" I shouted as i run around the living room, provoking kookie oppa by getting close and making faces at the tired, panting boy.
"Pl-ease *huff*puff* b-be t-ti*huff puff*red." He collapsed on the floor. I ran to him and pull him. "Again! Again!" I shouted. He waved his hand and lay on the floor. I ran to Namjoon oppa. "Oppa play with me!!" I said.
One by one, i played with them, until all layed on the floor, tired. "Again! Again!" I shouted. They all groaned.
"How bout movie?" Jimin oppa asked. I nodded. They all cheered and went to change out of their sweaty clothes as i pocked a movie. I chose a horror movie. I sat on the sofa until they all came. "P-please c-cha-change the-the m-m-movie." J hope oppa and Jin oppa pleaded. I shook my head and gave them the privilege of sitting beside me.
I watched the movie intently. Getting scared by not the movie but Jimin and J hope oppa's screams. After the movie,ended, we went to sleep. J hope and jimin oppa slept together out of fear. I run upstairs and into Jin's room. I was still energetic, so I jumped on his bed. Yes i am light. I am height of 160cm and weight of 40kg, yes i am built. I have triceps, biceps and shoulder muscles. I have thigh and calf muscles and abs. All visible without flexing. (Thats me,A/n!)I work out often at the orphanage when i was bored, so yea.
The boys, who came to tuck me in were all laughing. "Time to sleep, princess." Namjoon oppa said with a chuckle. I sat down and pouted. Jin said," let's cuddle kay?" I immediately smiled. I kissed everyone on the cheek and after they left, i went onto the bed with jin oppa. I lay my head on his chest and wrapped my arms tightly around him. He put his chin on my head and hugged me back. With his beautiful voice, i fell asleep.