Prologue

Thank you for opening it and welcome 🎀.

Prologue:

The clouds in the sky began to disperse as the moon slowly took over the sun. The shining light of the moon fell on a nameplate outside a white pristine mansion which was unique in itself.

'Maheshwari Mansion' was beautifully carved on the gold plate in a black brush font. A car stopped opposite the mansion and the driver began to blow the horn, by hearing the sound of the horn, the watchman hurried and opened the gate, gulping and hoping not to get fired.

The car stops in front of the exit and a man steps out from the backseat, smartly dressed.

"Sir. . ." Before the watchman could speak further, the man shows him his palm and walks towards the entrance. His glasses shone as he blinked and his finger makes it to the doorbell and while he pressed it.

"Durga Prasad Maheshwari!" He heard his name being yelled in an angry tone and exactly knew out of who's mouth.

He turns his head to the side and witnesses his son Lakshya stumble across the gate and towards him with an alcohol bottle in his hand, presumably vodka.

"How dare you?!" Lakshya growled, gluing his eyes which were filled with anger on the disgusted face of his father.
"What do you think? You'd get me down on my knees by blocking my cards?" He continued and eventually lost his balance, falling onto the floor and hitting his forehead on Durga Prasad's left shoe.

"You are already down, how much more will you fall?" Durga Prasad remarked and slid his left foot away from Lakshya. "You wouldn't listen and this is what I had to do, you can leave from my house if you want because I won't be affected at all." Durga Prasad continued and turned back around as he heard the door open.

"Y. . . You can't do this, you can't steal my right away from me." Lakshya mumbles whilst trying to stand.

"You forced me to do this Lakshya, next time you will be out of my property if this continues." Durga Prasad warns just before entering the house and past his wife Annapurna who had opened the door.

Her gazes are on her son, who was gone out of hands and she was helpless, she had no choice but to follow what her husband does as maybe Lakshya would limit himself and get into less troubles.

"Ramu, Hari. . . Pick him up and take him to his room please." Annapurna requests while looking at the driver and the gardener. They nod positively and walk towards Lakshya to help him.

"Durga Prasad, you're not doing the right thing." Lakshya mummers to himself while Hari and Ramu help him up. "I won't leave you, I will drink your blood." Lakshya continues to mumble. "You're worser than Hitler, you should've been his dad, not mine." He adds and this time Ramu and Hari try their best to avoid laughing.

Annapurna walks inside and they follow, bringing him inside. After dragging Lakshya all the way into his room, they throw him on his bed and walk out.

"Thank you." Annapurna utters and they nod, walking away. Annapurna closes the door of Lakshya's room and walks towards hers in which her husband was sitting.

"Annapurna, am I doing the right thing?" He asks after sensing his wife walk inside.

"I know you would never wish bad for him, whatever you're doing must be right."

"You always agree to what I do but this time tell me, what do you think? Am I doing the right thing?" Annapurna kept quiet, she sat down besides him and placed her hand on his.

"I think you did the right thing, this should help him understand that money is earned by hard work and he can't spend it on useless things like that. Continue what you're doing Ji, I'm with you." Annapurna utters and Durga Prasad nods positively, understanding and feeling encouraged to continue.

Half of the house was asleep, Durga Prasad and Annapurna prepared to go to sleep. All they want is Lakshya to learn the importance of money, respect elders and limit himself cause all he does is goes out partying with his friends, buy new cars every two to three weeks, drinks and smokes, rudely talks to everyone, doesn't listen, lives the way he wants, always gets into trouble, sometimes by the police and sometimes with some people and does not concentrate on his studies. He was gone out of hands to this extent that now he calls his family haters.

They all wonder what will happen with this boy, would he ever reform or get worser?

End Of Prologue

Up Next - Chapter 1. . . Durga Prasad threatening Lakshya. . . Ragini being introduced. . . Ragini and Lakshya's meeting to happen.

Drop down a heart if you'd like me to continue and please shoot down your opinions regarding this story.

Love you all, continue showering your love and blessings 😘🌸.