0 8 - Presentation

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and encouraging me. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Chapter 8: Presentation

Ragini was in the room, finally starting the presentation she was allotted to do. Soon a knock grabs her attention and she turns towards the door, Sanjay walks inside and her expressions slightly dull as she expected Lakshya to be here to help her with the presentation.

"Hi, I hope I'm not disturbing." Small smile curled up on Ragini's lip. "No, not at all." She lied and he walks further inside.

"First time we met, it was a confusion. . ." He trails off with a nervous smile. "Hi, my name is Sanjay."

"Hi Sanjay, I'm Ragini." Ragini introduces herself and forwards her hand. Sanjay was hesitant at first but connects his palm with her palm, shaking her hand with a smile.

Soon the door creaks open and Ragini pulls her hand away, seeing Lakshya walk inside. Her expressions change and she gazes at the laptop screen. Sanjay turns to see Lakshya walking in and Lakshya was confused while gazing at Sanjay.

"Hi, I'm Sanjay. The new member of this company." Sanjay introduces himself and forwards his hand, which Lakshya instantly shakes. "Hi Sanjay, my name is Lakshya." Lakshya introduced himself and they pull their hands away after greeting each other.

"Friends?" He offers and Lakshya thinks for a while, he then nods. "Friends."

Sanjay smiles at him "I've got some work to do and hopefully I will catch you two later." He says and Lakshya nods while Ragini doesn't look that way.

Sanjay walks out and Lakshya slowly moves his pupils towards Ragini, who began to type for the presenation.

"Poor guy, I hope he doesn't get unlucky after shaking his hand with yours." Lakshya taunts and walks towards the chair, Ragini looks at him. He takes a seat and curves a wide fake smile, pointing at the screen.

She moves her gazes away from his face to type again.

"Let me type." He utters as he got bored watching her doing the work.

"Do you know what you need to type?" She asks, low-key taunting him.

"It's easy." He responded in a sarcastic tone, pulling the Laptop away from her.

"You. . . Fine!" She gives in, rolling her eyes and then forwarding the file.

Lakshya types something and all of a sudden music turns on, she widens her eyes and glances at him. "You're meant to be working, not listening to music!"

"I'm multitasking, listening and typing so just let me do that, find yourself some other work to do cause you're not getting the laptop back."

Ragini glares at him and nervously inhales a deep breath. Placing a hand on her stomach to control the feeling which was slowly taking over her body, she was afraid it would take over her mind too. The music beats were making her sweat, Lakshya, who heard her taking deep breaths gazes up while typing, he then stops and stares at her in confusion. The incident earlier flashes in his mind and he remembers how Ragini was telling him to stop playing the guitar.

"C. . . Can you please turn the music o. . . Off?" She requests, placing her other hand on her lips, pressing it with the other hand she had brought up.