1 8 - Bantai Beat

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting, supporting and encouraging me ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Chapter 18: Bantai Beat

Durga Prasad sees Mr Lalwani and then his eyes fall on Lakshya, shocked to see him. Ram, Sanskaar and Adarsh look to the side and their eyes simply stop on Lakshya while Uttara slightly worried, hoping he hadn't planned anything.

Ragini sees Lakshya and nudges Swara, seeing where her eyes are at, Sanjay turns and sees Lakshya, shocked to see him appear in the party.

"That's Lakshya." Ragini says and rolls her eyes while Swara looks at Lakshya closely.

"He's cute but your enemy is my enemy." Swara utters her opinion and Ragini gives her a look. "Him and cute? He's a vicious devil."

"Yeah, focus on his face Ragini, you'll see cuteness. But you can definitely tell he's a spoilt brat." Swara says which angers Sanjay.

"No need to look at him." Swara and Ragini look at Sanjay, who turns back around towards them.

Lakshya nods at some people, who wave at him and heads towards the waiter, grabbing a glass out of the tray while walking towards Ragini, standing in front of her and Swara.

"Why were you in my room?" He asked, taking a sip from the cold drink and she looked at him confidently, yet finding answers.

"She didn't know it was your room, she was just looking for the washroom." Sanjay answered on behalf of her and Lakshya looked at Sanjay.

"And you think I'll believe that? There was a washroom right down here, over there on the left." Lakshya revealed, surprising Ragini.

"But Aunty told me that the washroom was upstairs."

"Who?"

"Aunty."

"Which one?"

"The one in green and gold saree." Ragini pointed out and Lakshya sees Annapurna, not knowing why Annapurna told Ragini to go up. 

"Welcome Mr Lalwani." Durga Prasad welcomed with Annapurna, turning his head to the side and watching Lakshya talk to Ragini.

"Thank you Mr Maheshwari." Mr Lalwani uttered nodding at him with a smile while Mrs Lalwani and Annapurna greeted each other with a smile.

Parineeta took Annapurna's blessings and Annapurna blessed her, Parineeta then bends down, touching Durga Prasad's feet, grabbing his attention. Durga Prasad blesses her and she stands straight.

"Come inside and enjoy the party." Durga Prasad uttered and swallowed his spit, fearing as he looks at Lakshya again. 'If Lakshya is here that means nothing is going to be right.'

Lakshya feels a tap on his shoulder and turns around, finding Uttara stood behind him.

"What are you doing here?" She asked and he scoffed. "Why? Can't I come."