2 5 - A Little Something

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting everyone. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Please support my friends graphic shop!
She accepts covers on any fandom ❤️

Please support my friends graphic shop! She accepts covers on any fandom ❤️

Chapter 25: A Little Something

He waited underneath the tree, near the road as he glanced around at the people walking across the street in front of him.

"I must be stupid, why did I say that?" He asked himself and sighed, recalling his words few minutes before he came and decided to wait for Ragini. "It's weird. She and her family might think I'm a weirdo, especially when me and her don't get along." He added and hissed in embarrassment, gritting his teeth.

"Why would she even come? She doesn't like me, and. . ." He stopped talking after hearing footsteps approach him. He turned around and watched Ragini nervously walk towards him while clenching onto her bag.

"Why is he acting like that?" Parvati asked as Ragini stood in front of her.

"I don't even know Daadima. . . He. . ."

"I think you should go with him." Swara interuooted and earned a stare from Parvati.

"No, why should she?" Parvati argued and shook her head, "I refuse to let my Laado go with that man. He was rude to her and he barked at her like a dog while creating a scene." She told and exhaled, twisting her lips.

"But Daadi, he doesn't seem like a bad person." Swara uttered and Parvati looked at her, "please let Ragini go with him. She would feel better."

"But. . ."

"Ragini, you go get ready and go with him." Swara interrupted Parvati and Ragini looked at her.

"But, I. . ."

"He came all this way for you, he. . . I guess skipped work to check up on you. You're really going to ditch him?" Swara guilt trapped Ragini who started to feel bad and shook her head.

"Swara. . ."

"Go, get ready." Swara ignored Parvati and pushed Ragini in the direction of her room.

Ragini slowly walked towards her room, thinking about it.

"You. . . Actually came?" He sounded surprised while looking at her stop in front of him.

"Wasn't I meant to?"

"Yeah, right. . . Come, let's go. It's time to free your mind. Don't think or worry about anything or anyone right now, only focus on your surroundings. Just focus on yourself and on what makes you happy." He replied and smiled at her, tilting his head to the side for two seconds to signal her to start moving alongside him.