2 9 - Shopping

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting everyone. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Chapter 29: Shopping

Her eyes fall on Parvati and Swara, who had walked inside the mansion with Durga Prasad and Ram.

"Swara, Dadimaa?" She was confused as she whispered to herself, flapping her eyes to make sure she wasn't hallucinating.

"Annapurna!"

"Sujata!"

Annapurna and Sujata walked to the hall after hearing their names being yelled out by their perspective husbands. Confused and unsure, they stood in front of them.

"Ji?" Both responded and then stared at Swara and Parvati.

"This. . ." Durga Prasad hesitated to introduce Parvati whereas Ram was more than comfortable "This is Parvati Maa." He didn't even stutter or hesitate, he rather said it as it is, sounding more happier than usual.

"Parvati Maa?" Both Annapurna and Sujata were surprised, knowing of her but meeting her for the very first time.

"Parvati Maa. . . Isn't that Ragini's grandma?" Sanskaar questioned loudly as he stood behind Sujata with Adarsh, surprising the two ladies again.

Ragini inched closer into the hall, making herself visible after hearing her name, yet confused with what was happening. Lakshya had walked out, at a distance watching them with his eyebrows scrunched.

"Does that make Ragini our cousin?" Adarsh asked while raising one of his eyebrow, curious to know.

"No." Durga Prasad replied, clearing his throat. "Parvati Maa raised me and Ram after our mother passed away when we were younger. Us and Ragini's father were  childhood friends." He added, revealing the news to them, who slightly stretched their mouths in shock.

"Wait. . . So you and Ragini's Dad grew up together and Ragini's grandmother took care of you when you were younger?" Uttara asked, clearing her confusion and received a nod from Parvati herself, Ram and Durga Prasad.

"Oh. . . I didn't know that." Ragini replied, absolutely amazed yet surprised at this revelation.

Lakshya merely listened and watched in a corner, sighing afterwards.

"Laado. What are you doing here?" Parvati asked as she faced Ragini, who gawked at her. "I'm here to help."

"We are too." Swara responded and Ragini blinked at her. "We came to help with the wedding preparations because Daadi insisted."

"Oh."

"No, you don't have to. Please take a seat and thank you for coming over. . ." Annapurna finally spoke, being kind to Parvati who glanced at her.

"Why don't I have to? I want to." She replied being straightforward, putting Annapurna in an awkward position.

"But. . ."