2 0 - Sanjay's Anger

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting everyone. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Chapter 20 😂😂😂

Chapter 20: Sanjay's Anger

"Ragini, what are you doing here?" Sanskaar asked while spotting Ragini on the site with Sanjay.

"Sir, I came because you. . ."

"Sir, I brought her because she was clueless on what she had to do. Since all of us were here, I thought she had to be here with us." Sanjay interrupted, speaking to Sanskaar, who then nods his head in positively.

"You came a little to early, I was going to ask you to bring a file. . . Who else is in the office?"

"Lakshya."

"He can't come, so I have to go." Sanskaar sighed and turned around to walk away.

"There's nothing I need to do here, so why did you bring me?" Ragini asked and Sanjay let out a worried sigh, holding her hand. "I just wanted to protect you Ragini. Leaving you all alone with Lakshya wasn't a safe option in my opinion."

She took her hand away from his hold, blinking at him. "But. . . He doesn't seem like a bad guy."

"How can you tell by just seeing him few times Ragini? If his own family members are saying negative stuff about him then they shouldn't be wrong because they know him more than we do." Sanjay whispered, putting Ragini into a thought.

"Yes I know you can't come to conclusions by just seeing the person, but I've spoken to him. Yes, he is rude, arrogant, cocky, stupid, argumentative, thinks he's right, talkative, careless, clumsy and a guy with attitude. He may be a drug addict or an alcoholic but he knows his limits, he doesn't even like coming close to me. So you don't need to worry Sanjay, he won't murder me, I can handle myself with him and I've did it before. So I don't see a problem in future."

"What are you saying Ragini? Are you gone mad? Despite knowing how he is you're still going to be around him!" Sanjay angrily asked, holding Ragini by the shoulders and she flapped her eyelids at him confusingly, not being able to understand his behaviour.

"That's my problem Sanjay, not yours." She answers back, releasing her shoulders from Sanjay's grip, not liking him being controlling towards her. "Okay, so now over Lakshya you're arguing with me?"

"You're starting it and it's not over Lakshya. . ."

"So I became bad and Lakshya became good?"

"What is wrong with you Sanjay, why are you behaving like this?"

"What is wrong with you Ragini? Why are you getting close to Lakshya? You don't like him right. . . So why are you defending him!" Sanjay possessively exclaimed, shocking Ragini by his tone.

"I'm not defending him Sanjay!" Ragini argues back.

"Then why can't you just listen to me. Stay AWAY FROM HIM!"