2 1 - Invading Her House

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting everyone. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Chapter 21: Invading Her House

She entered her room, feeling angry at herself for befriending Sanjay, even when her instincts were telling her he isn't a positive energy. Her tears had dried up, storing enough for later as they knew she wasted so much of them over one thing.

Her eyes fall on the note placed on the table next to her bed and she picks it up. 'Me and Daadi are gone out to by groceries, we will be back in an hour or two. Food is kept in the kitchen.'

She let out a small sigh, somewhat glad they weren't here to see her in this state. She wasn't even sure how to tell Swara and Parvati what had happened but them being absent had made it easier for her. She would simply not tell them anything at all.

"I will make you mine, forever. . ." His voice angered her and she frustratedly threw her stole on the bed. "How dare he! Who does he think he is, Swara was right. I hate him so much!" She exclaimed and walked towards her wardrobe, venting her anger. "Why was I so stupid to befriend and trust him?" She slid her plain, simple clothes out, closing the door afterwards. "I should've understood once he started behaving weird." She added, turning around and walking towards her bathroom, to have a shower and relax herself from this shocking and traumatic feeling.

**

Lakshya stepped out of the office, seeing Sanskaar and Adarsh talking at a distance. He walked a little closer, slowly walking towards them.

"Why did you fire Sanjay?" Adarsh asked and Sanskaar shook his head. "Tell me! Why all of a sudden? I sent Sanjay here to get the file and now I find out he's fired. . ." Adarsh demanded, clueless to why Sanskaar would make such a decision.

"He. . ." Sanskaar stopped, not sure if he should tell Adarsh about Ragini. "Sanjay wasn't fit for the job."

Adarsh sighed in irritation, "what do you mean? He was perfectly fine! He was helpful and hardworking. I hired him Sanskaar, I interviewed him! How can you fire him like that?"

"The file is here, I'm taking it there. We don't need Sanjay for this." Sanskaar replied with slight irritation and sternness in his tone.

"It's not about the file. It's about you firing Sanjay for no exact reason! It's about you not discussing this decision with us."

"I didn't fire him for no reason! I had a reason, he is a disgusting and a disgraceful person! He tried to misbehave with Ragini, forcing himself on her." Sanskaar lashed out in anger, shocking Adarsh and Lakshya. "I'm so annoyed that I couldn't send him to jail!" Sanskaar added, gripping onto the file tightly.

"What?"

"Yes! He misbehaved with Ragini. If I didn't reach there on time then god knows what he would've done with her."

Adarsh covered his mouth, stunned by this news while Lakshya looked on.

"What do you mean by misbehave? Did he try to rape her?" Lakshya questioned while moving closer to them, standing in front of Sanskaar, causing them discomfort with his question.