3 6 - His Confession

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting everyone. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Are there any K-Drama / K-Pop stans here? 💜

Chapter 36 - Confession

Three days later.
Lakshya stepped out of the bathroom while wearing his jacket.

"Are you ready?" Uday asked and Lakshya nodded his head, feeling uncomfortable as he was dressed in a white posh sherwani with a blue waist coat.

"Couldn't they get married later. . ." He complained with a small frown, heading towards Uday. "You look decent." Uday complimented and Lakshya looked at him.

"Let's go now, and get it over and done with."

"Yeah, let's go." Uday picked the bag up as they headed towards the door. For three days, Lakshya had been in the hospital and was finally discharged, but as promised, he now had to attend his best-friend Nikhil's wedding.

For these past three days, he hadn't spoken to Ragini, or heard from her. He even tried contacting her but she blocked him from her phone, shocking him with this behaviour of hers. He wasn't sure what he did wrong, and wants to talk to her face to face to know what happened and why she's behaving like this.

xx

In the wedding location, everything was set and everyone were present there, including Nikhil's mother. Nikhil and Palak were sat in the mandap, waiting for Lakshya and Uday to come. Ragini was at a distance and in a corner, where she isn't easily spotted.

Lakshya and Uday entered, and everyone were relieved to see Lakshya perfectly fine. He passed all of them a small smile and met with everyone.

"Pandit Ji, you can start now." Nikhil uttered with a smile, after making sure Uday and Lakshya were stood right behind him.

Lakshya gazed around, hoping to spot Ragini as the pandit began reading the words. Everyone were excited, and there were more reporters this time because of Palak, who was a famous model and Nikhil, the son of a politician who were caught in a scandal.

Seeing everyone distracted and focusing on the wedding, Lakshya slowly made his way around people to find Ragini, wanting to talk to her. He spotted her in the corner and walked there as fast as he could.

"Ragini. . ." She was startled by his sudden appearance and glanced at him shockingly. "Wh. . ." She took few steps back.

"Why are you ignoring me? Why did you block me? Did I do anything wrong?" He asked and she merely blinked at him, still surprised by his sudden appearance.

"You didn't but. . ."

"Then why are you ignoring me?"

She had no answers for his questions, "Lakshya, you should be with Nikhil. Not here." She managed to utter while staring at him with seriousness.

"What is wrong with you? Why, are you being like this?" He asked, starting to feel sad with her behaviour towards him.

"I have work to do. . ." She uttered and turned around, leaving him alone. However he wasn't willing to take her ignorance as an answer and followed her.