3 5 - Unnamed Feelings. . .

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting everyone. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Guys, if you all have time then please pop over to "Saiyaara Graphics Corner " & show some love ❤️😘

Chapter 35: Unnamed Feelings. . .

Lakshya opened his eyes frustratedly, moving them towards Uday who was fast asleep on the couch. He exhaled and thought about what had happened few hours ago. "Why did I say something embarrassing like that. . ." He muttered to himself, unable to gain his sleep, feeling utterly embarrassed and distressed regarding what he had suddenly said.

"Were you mad? High? Drunk? Why are you stupid!" He continued mumbling to himself and closed his eyes while covering his face with his hands. He stroked his hand down his face and opened his eyes again.

"Crazy jerk." He cursed himself and sighed, "do I like her?" He flapped his eyes confusingly, wanting answers to his own question. "Why did I say she makes my heart flutter? Do I. . . Actually like her? Like like her?" He sounded slightly surprised and gave it a thought, starting to feel his heart slowly fluttering as he thought about it.

"How do I like her?" He asked himself and sighed, sounding confused.

'Is he gone crazy, why is he talking to himself?' Uday slowly opened his tired eyes, twisting his lips as he flapped them at Lakshya. 'Please god, make him fall asleep or he won't let me sleep peacefully.' Uday prayed and closed his eyes again.

xxx

The next day, Ragini opened the hospital room door and headed towards Lakshya, who was sleeping while hugging the pillow.

"He wouldn't take this risk if he didn't have feelings for you Ragini." Palak's words replay in her mind as she flapped her eyes at Lakshya.

Yesterday night after getting home with Palak, she had a conversation with her in where Palak revealed that she felt Lakshya has feelings for her which is why he risked his own life to make sure she was safe, giving her opinion and confusing Ragini further more.

"I wouldn't take this risk for you, but I would for Nikhil. . . Because I love him." Palak's words continued distracting Ragini's mind and she sat in front of Lakshya on the circle chair, continuing to stare at him.

'Why do you like me?' She asked herself for the answer she wanted to hear from him, experiencing a mix of feelings.

Flashes of their first meeting till now was playing in Ragini's mind, it was as if she was watching a movie. A sigh escaped her mouth and she closed her eyes for few seconds, feeling frustrated at her confused feelings.

"Are you sure you don't like him Ragini?"
"I'm not sure." She gave a response to Palak's question from last night, opening her eyes again as she looked at Lakshya. "I must be crazy to start thinking about him now?"

She exhaled, starting to allow her mind to replay the incident from yesterday, recalling her emotions while watching Lakshya stand in front of her like a shield, guarding her from getting hurt but taking the pain himself. She remembered feeling shocked, scared, numb and frightened while watching Lakshya fall onto the ground with blood leaking out. Her heart had skipped beats and she couldn't think straight for the time. All she could do is let the tears speak on her behalf. 'It did hurt when you were hurt. But that's normal, since you're my friend.' She spoke in her mind and exhaled, watching him open his eyes.