1 7 - Intention Revealed

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting, supporting and encouraging me ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Chapter 17: Intention Revealed

"But I can't. . ."

"Ragini, please. . . For me?"

She sighed, giving up and Swara smiled at her, knowing that sigh was to agree.

"You have to come with me then."

"What, no."

"Why not? If you want me to go then you should come with me too." Ragini uttered, looking at Swara who was sat on the table munching on chocolate ice cream.

"Ragini this is not fair, take Daadima with you."

"She's not willing to come."

"No I'm not going."

"Then I'm not either." Ragini proudly says with a smile and Swara made a face, licking the ice cream from the box.

"Fine, I'll go." She sighed and Ragini smiled. Soon the lights turn on and both shockingly stare at the entrance, seeing Parvati looking at them.

"You were meant to be asleep weren't you?" She asked Swara and Swara dropped the spoon. "And you're eating ice cream?"

Seeing Parvati's concern for Swara had slightly put Ragini in doubt as Parvati never showed her care towards Swara.

"And you, why are you frying pakode?" Parvati asked while looking at Ragini, who turns the gas off.

"Daadima, Swara wants to come to the party with me." Ragini lied and Swara looked at her while Ragini turned to her and winked.

"So get ready cause you're coming too." She added, picking the spoon up from the floor and looking at Parvati who shakes her head.

"No, I don't want to go."

"Daadima, please. . . Don't be boring." Ragini slipped out and then bit her tongue.

"I love the way I am, I don't need anyone to like me."

"Hmm hmmm, since Daadi's ageing she has no one to impress anymore but Daadi, there's some people your age there too. . ." Parvati glares at Swara, walking away after sighing a dismay.

"Daadima please." Ragini requests but sighed as Parvati wasn't willing to go. Ragini then turned towards Swara. "I guess it's you and me." Swara nodded "Let's go get ready then." She uttered and Ragini nodded.

**

The Maheshwari Mansion was decorated and loads of people had started walking inside, greeted kindly by the members expect Lakshya.

Sanjay, who had already been in the party glanced around, looking for Ragini. He clashes into Uttara, who looks at him irritatedly. "Sorry." He apologised before she could say anything.

"It's okay, but please focus." She sighed and walked off.

"Sanjay." He turned around towards Ram, who had called him over. "Yes Sir?"

"Meet him, one of our employee and most trusted, he joined recently and has already made things easy for us." Ram introduced Sanjay to one of the other clients and Sanjay smiled at them.

Sanskaar was stood near Sujata, who was merely smiling at the female guests of the party. Annapurna walked down and towards Sanskaar, shaking her head negatively.