1 2 - Saviour

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and encouraging me. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Chapter 12: Saviour

Sujata, who had seen Lakshya get slapped walks towards Annapurna, disturbed and shocked thinking about how Lakshya tolerated that. Due to the music, she couldn't hear much of their conversation but she saw them argue.

'Did Lakshya. . . Cheat that girl?' Sujata wonders, starting to get irrelevant thoughts.

"What is this Mr Maheshwari!" Mr Khurana sternly exclaimed, walking towards Durga Prasad and his family.

"Mr Khurana. . ."

"I didn't expect this from you Mr Maheshwari. You may like all of this but I don't. Disgusting, you ruined our party with this cheap gift! How could you?"

Durga Prasad was silent while Ram, Sanskaar and Adarsh felt embarrassed. They knew Durga Prasad wasn't the kind to do this, they exactly knew who it was.

"You're misunderstanding Mr Khurana, I. . ."

"Enough. Please leave." Mr Khurana interrupted and declares his wish, surprising the Maheshwari Family. "And about the deal. . . I'm not the one to break it just like this, I'll give your presentation a chance, though I shouldn't after this incident but I'm more focused on your staff who put in the effort." He added and Durga Prasad lowered his head in shame as he began to move towards the exit.

He had never felt so insulted and disgraceful, after this incident, he hadn't only hurt his image but his respect too. He was a very respected and renowned face, which he was proud of and this one incident had shaken everything. Completely everything, he felt so low and angry that he wanted to punish Lakshya for his deed. Who else could've it been other than Lakshya, who loves to play with Durga Prasad's name and respect.

***

Lakshya was sat inside a car, driving very fast as he remembers the slap given to him by Ragini.

"How dare she slap me!" Lakshya angrily exclaimed, wanting to smash something and break it to vent his anger.

He hadn't received a slap in ages, by ages we mean 4/5 years and that is because when he was still a child, he used to get small whacks from Durga Prasad but ever since he started growing and drifting away from the family, he never received any slaps from anyone, not even from his own mother.

The anger was at its peak as Lakshya started changing the gears to give the car a full speed, totally adapting the reckless mode. He was deeply tormented by the action she had taken.

***

Ragini was walking on the roads, trying to find a taxi. She had her fists clenched, angry as she assumed Lakshya to play such a cheap trick on her by pulling her blouse strings.

"What does he think of himself. How can he have the audacity to do this, uff! That slap was less, I should've gave him kicks and punches too." Ragini huffs, regretting to only give him a slap.

She was tempted to lash out on him more, to her unfortunate, neither he was here and neither the time was appropriate.

As she was walking, she was stopped and blocked by some men, who start to walk around her. He arches her eyebrows while looking at their faces and the only thing she could perceive was their eyes cause their mouth and nose was covered by a black cloth.