1 9 - A Step Closer

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting, supporting and encouraging me ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Chapter 19: A Step Closer

It was morning and yesterday had passed, creating an awkward silence between the members, who avoid talking after meeting each other.

Lakshya was talking to Nikhil over the phone, while spraying cologne.

"What? Uncle was listening to Bantai's music?"

"Yeah, well, no. But someone played it in the party and he accused me." Lakshya sighed while talking over the phone.

"Lol, your snapchat story made me flip. I thought Uncle was enjoying the son. . ."

Lakshya scoffed and while Nikhil giggled over the phone.

"Wait, Uday sent a message." Lakshya uttered and opened the message, seeing Uday spamming Lakshya with '🤣'

"He's gone mad." Lakshya got off the messages and put the phone back on his ears. "He's having a laugh attack after seeing my story."

While Lakshya talked to his friends over the phone, Durga Prasad and Annapurna headed away from his room.

"What's going on in your mind Annapurna?"

"Ji. . . I want Lakshya and that girl Ragini together." She revealed her intention, shocking him.

"Are you sure about this?" Annapurna nodded. "I am." She replied and Durga Prasad gave it a thought.

"What is Sujata saying?"

"She doesn't mind at all. In fact, I think she would be as glad as I am if this relationship is fixed."

Durga Prasad nodded, thinking about it again.

**

Swara yawned, walking out of her room in her night clothes, looking at Ragini grabbing her bag.

"Ragini, listen. . ." Ragini stopped and looked at Swara. "That friend of yours. . . I don't know why he gave me negative vibes."

"Who, Sanjay?" Swara nodded "He was too controlling." She replied and Ragini looked at her.

"What?"

"Ragini, I seriously don't find him right. I know I shouldn't be saying this but, he gives me bad feels."

"Swara, that's because you met him for the first time. You won't feel like this after you know him." Ragini replied, assuring Swara that it's a mere delusion, as she knows Sanjay is a humble guy. Though he did confuse her with his behaviour yesterday.

"Hmm, maybe."

"Okay, I'm getting late. . . I'll catch you later." Ragini uttered and hurried out of the house.

"Wait, breakfast. . ." Swara stopped, shaking her head in disbelief after Ragini had left without eating.

**