2 8 - Upset With Him. Sorted It With Her.

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting everyone. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

__

Cover for my RagLak Diaries by NihaCreations
Such a lovely cover, I'm in loveeeeeeee. Grab yours from her at BlueStarCommunity ! 💙

 Grab yours from her at BlueStarCommunity ! 💙

Please support her there! ❤️
__

A QUESTION:
If I open my own icon & banner book on my account, would all of you support me? 🤔 Would it be worth opening? 😬

__

Chapter 28: Upset With Him. Sorted It With Her.

"Why won't you help out?" She whispered and he turned towards her.

"I don't know, why should I?" He replied back in a low tone.

"They're too stressed. . . They need that help." Ragini responded and decided to add more "And because it's your brothers wedding and it's in four days and no preparations have been made at all."

"Yeah but. . ."

"Lakshya. . ." Ragini cut him in between, "you won't ever understand them if you don't get closer to them. They'll never understand you if you don't let them see you."

He sighed, feeling affected by her words. "Is it worth helping?"

"Yes!" She exclaimed in a low tone, "and this way you'll see if your family really care for you or not. Your mother definitely loves you, see the way she wanted to make you something else to eat because you didn't want that."

He slowly nodded his head as he noticed Annapurna's behaviour towards him.

"Please give them a chance." She requested and he exhaled, nodding his head positively. "Fine I'll help."

Ragini curled a small smile over her lips, "but I want company for these 4 days."

"Like?"

"Have my friends help me too. Nick and Uday. . ." He trailed off and she nodded, "and you." He added and she looked at him, nodding her head again.

"Okay, more hands the merrier." She replied and he slid his phone out, starting to tap the screen with his thumbs as fast as he could.

After writing the message, he sent it onto the group chat with him, Uday and Nikhil in it.