1 3 - Revenge Begins

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting everyone. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Chapter 13: Revenge Begins

Ragini was inside her room, successfully changed into her night clothes and was sat on her bed, thinking about something.

"Was I a little too harsh to slap Lakshya?" She questions herself, feeling a tinge of guilt not knowing why. "He shouldn't have pulled my blouse string." She added, shunning the feeling of guilt away.

She lays on her back and turns to the side, clenching onto the blanket and pulling it on her to cover her whole body. She slowly closed her eyes, to fall asleep.

**

Durga Prasad was sat on the couch in the hall, waiting for Lakshya's arrival. He wasn't going to be at peace until he confronted Lakshya.

Was he failing, failing as a father, was he paying too much attention to his work and respect that he neglected his son. He wondered if he's really at fault, is he to be blamed for what Lakshya is today.

Annapurna was stood on top of the staircase, staring at a distraught Durga Prasad.

"It's late and he's still waiting." She whispered to herself, knowing Lakshya wouldn't turn up. Even if he would, it would be either in a drunken state or from the back door.

Soon her eyes caught a vision of him, walking inside through the exit and upon hearing footsteps, Durga Prasad lifted his eyes, glancing at Lakshya stopping by the stairs.

"Where were you?" His stern voice filled the silent hall and Lakshya sighed.

"I wanted to spend some time alone so I was away." He replied, sounding bored of hearing Durga Prasad's everyday question.

Durga Prasad wasn't sure how to confront him. "And I figured out the devise is off the moment I took Chachu out for a ride." He added, turning to the side.

"Stop." Durga Prasad uttered before Lakshya could start moving away. "Did you call those dancers in the party?"

Sujata, who was stood opposite Annapurna on the other side of the stairs sighed, facing her husband Ram.

"What is Bhaisa saying? We all know it was him and he's. . ."

"Shhh." Ram hushed her and concentrates on what Durga Prasad's next move could be.

"Yes, it was me. I sent those dancers there and before you start with why and all that. The reason was you and is you. You hid my guitar and lied to me, you ruined my dreams and crushed my hopes, what I did was less in front of what you did with my life. I wanted to tell you and show you that I'm not a puppet to dance on your tune. I have a mind of my own and I know when to use it. You targeted my weak point, I targeted yours so. . . Hisaab Barabar!" Lakshya harshly replies without facing his father and storms up.

"Do you realise how much damage you caused! We lost the deal because of you. Don't walk up like that! You. . ." He shouts but stops, realising Lakshya had left.

Durga Prasad sighed in agitation, wanting Lakshya to change his path but he isn't sure how he should do that.

"This boy. How can I control him!" Durga Prasad muttered, feeling like a looser and not being able to bear that, he storms towards the study room which is located in the ground floor.