0 3 - Clash

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and encouraging me. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Chapter 3: Clash

Lakshya stops the car on the same road the incident happened earlier.

"Why have you brought us here?" Uday asks, gazing around with a frown.

"To teach that girl a lesson." Lakshya says and steps out of the car, confusing Uday.

"What. . . Do you mean?" Uday asks while looking at Lakshya leave, he then stares at the bottle and started drinking the remaining liquor left.

Lakshya stands, gazing around and seeing people buy vegetables from the stall while the vegetable guy sells the vegetables, his eyes then move to the stall in which Gol Gappe were being sold.

"Bucky, what are you doing?" Uday shouts while stepping out of the car.

"I want to see where that girl is who insulted you! How dare she assume and judge you?!" Lakshya shouts as loud as he can, making everyone hear.

"How dare she?! Who the hell is she?!" Lakshya shouts again.

"Where is she? Come out! What do you think, I'll keep quiet after hearing what you said to my friend?!" He continues to shout while some people walk out of their houses.

Lakshya turns around. "You all just stood there enjoying the scene! Couldn't you stop her?!" He shouts again and this time Parvati walks out of her house with Ragini.

"Who's barking?" Parvati wonders and walks forward with Ragini.

Lakshya's back was facing Parvati and Ragini, so they couldn't see his face.

"Come out! Wherever you are because I won't leave until I talk to you!"

Uday leans on the car and his eyes fall on Ragini. People who live locally walk out and stare at Lakshya with confusion.

"Beta, why are you shouting?" One of the man asks and Lakshya turns his head to the side.

"Because my friend got insulted right here! On this road! You wouldn't expect me to keep calm!" Lakshya yells while looking at the old man.

"There she is." Lakshya hears Uday and looks to side, seeing Ragini and the two look on.

"This?" Lakshya asks. "Yeahh her." Uday replies and Ragini moves her gazes towards a drunk Uday.

Lakshya shakes his head in disbelief while Ragini moves her gazes back at him.

"What. . . Are you doing here?" Ragini manages to ask.

"Why can't you keep your mouth shut? First you pick a fight with me and now him? How dare you say all that to my friend?" Lakshya responds harshly while taking steps towards her.

"He's your friend?"

"Yes friend and a close one!"

Ragini gives him the disgusted looks. "You're friends with a boy like him?"

"What do you mean boy like him? What are you trying to say, hmm? Say it clearly."

"I'm saying that he's a goon. He was kidnapping a girl. . ."

"You don't know anything! Didn't he tell you to mind your business then why the hell did you poke your nose into his business?!"

"Laado, what's happening?" Parvati asks while creasing her forehead in confusion.