1 1 - Party

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and encouraging me. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Chapter 11: Party

"I'm fine Ragini." Swara says while trying to sit up.

"No you're not Swara, you can't even sit up." Ragini responds, leaning forward to help Swara sit up.

"But it's nothing serious. I heard you and Daadi talking about a party. Please Ragini, don't change your decision because of me."

"Swara. . ."

"Look Ragini, I'm fine. Just a little low and don't worry, Daadi is here na, she will feed me and get my energy levels up." Swara utters in a jokey mood, confusing Ragini "I didn't have any breakfast and neither lunch today, that's why I must've fainted. You know I can't live a second without food right, that must be the reason why I felt low." Swara adds.

Ragini gazes at her, not feeling convinced at all. "Why didn't you eat breakfast and lunch?"

"I didn't get time. . ."

"Swara, how can you be so careless?"

"Ragini, after I get food I'll be fine but please don't bail on the party because of me. Please go."

"But."

"Please." Swara begs and Ragini nodded, giving up against Swara's demand and Swara smiled, hugging Ragini from the side and Ragini hugs her back.

***

"Chhore, calm down!" Ram says, pushing his figure against the seat while grasping onto the seatbelt tightly.

"Chill Chachu." He responds, pressing on the accelerator and instantly changing the gear.

Ram touches his chest, feeling his heartbeats. Fear was glimpsing from his face and he narrowed his eyebrows, murmuring something to himself. "God save me."

"Wohoo." Lakshya chirps, finally stoping the car with a jerk. Ram, who had his figure smashed on the seat falls forward, hitting his head on the dashboard.

Lakshya puts the gear to neutral and pulls the hand-break stick, giving his left leg a rest. He switches the engine and throws the keys on Ram.

"Thanks Chachu." He utters, opening the door and stepping out.

Ram exhales slow breaths, touching his chest yet again, feeling the heartbeats that were rapidly beating.

***

"Nah, not this one." Swara says as she brings the coke bottle to her lips.

Ragini curves a frown, throwing her suits on the bed. "What shall I wear Swara?"

"Why are you after these Anarkali suits? Go for that Saree." She replies, pointing towards the wardrobe as she spots a golden blouse dangling down.

"Saree?"

"Haan Ji." She says, taking a sip from the coke bottle, again.

Ragini makes a face, not sure if she should go for a Saree.

***

"I'm not wearing a suit!" He retorts, jumping onto his bed as his head rests on the pillow.