0 6 - Locked

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and encouraging me. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Chapter 6: Locked

Lakshya and Ragini were continuing to search for the file, Lakshya was tired and sighs tiredly while Ragini was determined to find the file under any cost.

Lakshya touches his chest, feeling temptations and restlessness. He's having an urge to try something, it took him time to figure out why he felt a burn of temptation within himself. He was about to tell Ragini where he was going but stopped himself, making himself understand that she's no one to him to know what he does and where he's going.

Ragini sighs irritatedly, not being able to find the file. She stares at Lakshya with upset expressions and then changes her expressions seeing him searching himself.

"Did you find the file?" She asks, in a taunting tone and he lifts his gazes, meeting her eyes.

"I'm not a machine that would continuously search. I need a break and I'll be back to find it. I swear I'll label you as Andhini if you still haven't found the file by the time I'm back." Lakshya responds, encouraging her to roll her eyes and look away, showing less interest in his nonsense.

(Andhi (Blind) + Ragini = Andhini 😬)

Lakshya turns around and heads towards the door. "He only knows how to talk. He's full of laziness and now has the audacity to call me blind!" Ragini mummers to herself in irritation, angering herself further.

Lakshya pulls on the handle, he was confused as the door wasn't moving back and was in the same position. He tries pulling on it again and narrows his eyebrows, examining the door. As he examines, he pulls on it and then looks down.

"Hoooooly shit!" He screams and jerks back instantly, feeling his heartbeats.

Ragini cocks her head to the side, staring at Lakshya confusingly. Lakshya gulps and turns around, facing Ragini. Ragini creases her forehead as she sees Lakshya timidly moving towards her. He gulps and stares down at his hands which started to shiver. Remembering what he saw, he increases his speed and looks at Ragini.

"What happened? Why. . . Why are you gone pale?" Ragini asks, standing in front of him, staring at him with confusion.

"P. . . Pale?" He touched his face while looking at Ragini.

Ragini nods. "And why did you scream?" She queries, remembering him scream 'Holy Shit.'

"N. . . Nothing." He stutters, gulping and trying to calm himself down.

Ragini was totally baffled, not understanding a thing. A thought inserted in her mind, making her wonder if he was mad or had some mood disorder.

"Are. . . You scared?" Ragini questions and her question made him stop and stare at her for a while.

"What? No. . . You're mad." He falsely scoffs. "Why. . . Would I be scared?" Seeing him gulp and hearing him take gaps raised Ragini's suspicion.