2 6 - Something Deep Down

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting everyone. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Banner made by me:

Chapter 26: Something Deep Down

He instantly held her by the arm and pulled her. She swiftly turned and abruptly moved forward, clashing onto his chest. Her eyes lift to his face and his eyes watched the cycle speed away.

She blinked at him and he lowered his gazes, staring into hers. Her ice-cream squished against his chest and he felt the coldness, lowering his gazes.

"My shirt. . ."

Ragini comes back to her senses and glanced at the shirt, "my ice-cream."

"You care about the ice-cream?"

"Yes. Now what? My ice-cream is gone to waste." She complained with a frown, genuinely upset about her ice-cream.

"My shirt cost more than the ice-cream."

"It's your fault, why did you pull me all of a sudden? You could've told me or moved me to the side slowly."

"I saved you from that cycle."

"You could've done it slower." She argued back and his mouth dropped. "I get an attitude back for saving you?"

"It's not attitude." She uttered and rolled her eyes, starting to walk away. He followed her, wanting to argue "it is attitude." He was certain while she ignored him, not seeing her attitude in wrong.

XX

Maheshwari Mansion:

"Yes, I would like to order two by this Friday." Annapurna spoke on the phone, "okay, thank you." She disconnected the call and ticked off the items on her list.

"Yes, Masheshwari Mansion. We need you to start decorating by Sunday. The wedding is next Thursday." Sujata ordered and walked into the hall while talking over the phone. "Yes, okay, thank you. . ."

After disconnecting the call, Sujata looked at Annapurna "the wedding planners are booked in for Sunday."

Annapurna nodded at her and placed the phone on her ears. "Hello, we would like to hire cooks that can make about 200 people worth food for Thursday."