0 4 - House Arrest

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and encouraging me. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Chapter 4: House Arrest

"Pass me the salt." Parvati says and Ragini passed the salt box to Parvati. "What was it that you wanted to tell me? Just before that dog started barking?"

Ragini remembers, "Daadimaa, they accepted me in the company."

"Really?" Ragini nods and Parvati smiles. She folds her hand and starts thanking god.

"Thank god." Parvati sighed a releif and picks the salt box again, which she had placed down to thank god.

"What's for lunch?" They hear a voice chirp and look to the side, it was Swara.

"Still cooking." Parvati replies and Swara places her bag on the table, joining them.

"How was your interview?" Swara asks and Ragini turned to her with a smile.

"They accepted me." Swara smiles and hugs Ragini. "That's great news." She chirps and Parvati turns to the two, giving them a look.

**

Lakshya and Uday walk inside a mansion.

"I thought the guards will shoot us as soon as they see us." Uday says, he was still drunk and Lakshya turns to him.

"Why?"

"His father would've thought we're a threat to Nick because we're his realist. He would be thinking if we die then Nick  would be on the right path but I'm shocked we're in the mansion and that too untouched."

Lakshya shakes his head in disbelief at Uday's words. They see a woman and smile at her.

"Aunty, how are you?" Lakshya asks, Uday continues to smile and folds his hand, greeting her.

"He's in his room." She responds and they nod, walking away.

"I thought Aunty will tell us to leave, though she never does but in this case she should've suspected on you."

"Would you keep quiet for a second?" Uday places his finger on his lips as they enter a room, they see their friend Nick laying on his bed on his back and staring at the ceiling.

Uday and Lakshya look up, seeing nothing and look back down at him, this time they see Nick smiling.

Uday walks further inside and towards the wardrobe. Lakshya, with his forehead slightly confused, begins to walk and picks up the basketball that was on the cushion.
He bounces it on the floor and Nick hears. Before Nick could turn to the side, Lakshya throws the ball which hits Nick on the face.

"Ahhh! You idiot!" He hissed and sat up, pushing the ball away and looking at Lakshya.

Lakshya curves a small smile while approaching him. "You made me loose her." Nick scoffed in annoyance and rubbed his nose.

"Who?" Lakshya asks but Nick looks away.

"Where's my coke?" Uday asks while searching the wardrobe impatiently.

"It's under that printer. Dick! You do know if the police searched my room, I wouldn't have been released." Nick angrily sighed as he turns his head towards Uday.

"What? You have coke?"

"Yeah." Uday mummers and bends down to get his coke out.

"Seriously? Coke? No ways!" Lakshya utters in disbelief, not believing it.