1 4 - Oh No!

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting everyone. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Chapter 14: Oh No!

Ragini had finished her coffee and Sanskaar entered, glancing around to spot Lakshya.

Lakshya was happy, knowing his first step to revenge was a success, now the effect was left to spread.

Ragini picks her bag up and starts to walk and after few second, she start to feel her tummy aching and making sounds, she placed her hand on her belly and narrowed her eyebrows, not understanding why she started feeling like that.

"Oh shoot!" She sighed under her breath, running to find the toilet and seeing her run, Lakshya smiled.

"Run Ragini, this is the beginning." Lakshya whispers to himself and happily starts walking.

*

Lakshya was looking around and finally spots Sanjay, he walks towards him but before he could reach him, Sanskaar stops Lakshya.

"I need to talk to you."

"What?" Lakshya rudely replied, staring at Sanskaar with seriousness.

"The presentation, is it ready?"

"Yeah." Lakshya says and walked past Sanskaar, not interested in talking to him.

Sanskaar inhales a deep breath, to control the anger he had on Lakshya as he couldn't allow Lakshya to feel like everyone hates him.

Lakshya makes his way towards Sanjay, who was smiling within himself which Lakshya notices.

"Smiley wiley?" He teases and Sanjay turned, staring at Lakshya. "It's not that, it's just Ragini, she's finally my friend."

"Oh. . . That's why you're happy?" Lakshya asked, disappointed with this news.

"Yeah."

"That's good." He uttered uninterestedly, not keen on talking about Ragini. "I'll catch you later, I need to do that presentation thing." He adds and Sanjay nods as Lakshya moved away.

While walking, he sees Ragini walking out of the toilet, she sighs with a frown and rushes back inside.

"Now she will fail to present the presentation and will. . . Be. . . Chucked out of this company. What could be more delicious to see other than this." Lakshya concludes, proudly curving a small smirk on his lips.

**

Durga Prasad, Ram Parasad, Sujata, Annapurna, Uttara and Adarsh take a sip of the tea that was given to them.

"It's great you want to allow your daughter to marry my son Adarsh." Durga Prasad proudly utters, making the girls father chuckle.

"You're very respected Durga Prasad Ji, why wouldn't we want our daughter to join her name with a very well reputed family."

"We heard about what happened in the party, our hearts weren't ready to accept what was said against you." Mrs Lalwani, the mother of the girl uttered, making it awkward for Durga Prasad.

"Right and we had guessed it was Lakshya's deed, he doesn't really get along with you, right?" Mr Lalwani concluded and the whole Maheshwari family shook their heads positively.