0 1 - Maheshwari Ltd

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting on the prologue everyone. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Chapter 1 - Maheshwari Ltd

Lakshya wakes up as the birds tweet and the sun rises, he could feel his head spinning and paining a lot, all he could do is rest it on his pillow and keep his eyes closed. He had drank too much and now can't cope with the head pain.

"Ramdeen!" He yelled from his room, being exhausted and irritated.

The heavy head had woken him up but his eyes wouldn't open. "Ramdeen!" He yells again.

"Bhai, Ramdeen is on a leave, his mother was ill so Bade Papa allowed him to go and visit her." His sister, Uttara discloses as she enters his room.

He sighs, "Get me some lemon and limes please, I had a heavy drink."

"And why is that?" He heard his brother, Sanskaar ask, who had just walked inside.

"Durga Prasad. . . He's the reason who encouraged me to drink 10 vodka bottles." Lakshya, who was in a comfortable position utters in a low tone and Sanskaar shakes his head while looking down.

"He shouldn't have blocked my cards, I don't remember what I did yesterday night but I feel as if it was something good cause my heart feels light today." Lakshya adds and finally opens his eyes, gazing towards the door and seeing Uttara and Sanskaar standing there with Annapurna, who had the glass of Lemon water in her hands.

Seeing her, Lakshya closes his eyes again and turns his head to the other side. Sanskaar takes the glass off Annapurna and assures her to leave it to him. Lakshya clearly had a problem with his mother, we wonder why.

Sanskaar signs Uttara with his eyes and Uttara nods. "Badimaa, what's for breakfast? I'm hungry." Uttara distracts Annapurna while taking her away.

Sanskaar enters the room and walks towards Lakshya.

"Here's the water." Sanskaar says while placing it down on a small wooden cabinet beside the bed.

Lakshya, unwillingly leaves his comfy position and turns on his back, he then sits up and arranges the pillow, afterwards he slides back, leaning against the board and grabbing onto the glass.

"Why are you rude to her Lakshya?"

Lakshya, who was about to take a sip stops, his expressions stiffen and he looks at Sanskaar.

"All she ever did was support Durga Prasad, she never cared about what I wanted, all she cared about was her husband being right and me being wrong. A mother usually supports her child and encourages them to live their life happily but she's becoming the enemy like Durga Prasad, if I'm rude then it's because of them who restricted me with every action I took, if they encouraged me then today I'd be living as a happy, university going student who dreams to become a rockstar, but no. . . They had to be haters. Just because their parents didn't allow them to live their life the way they want, they won't let me live my life either." Lakshya expresses with irritation, anger and annoyance. This was the reason why he has a problem with his mother as she always supports her husband, Durga Prasad in every decision against Lakshya and Lakshya felt sorrowful witnessing his mother going against him in every decision Durga Prasad had taken.

Though Sanskaar had something to say which would be on Annapurna and Durga Prasad's side, he decided to keep quiet as Lakshya would get angry on him for taking their side and call him a hater. Sanskaar wants to explain this matter to him nicely and as slowly as he could, he just hopes a miracle happens that Lakshya changes his perspective of seeing his family and knows that all they do is worry and care for him and his future.