1 6 - Victory

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting everyone. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Chapter 16: Victory

"That girl, she's there. . ." Durga Prasad and Adarsh stare in the direction Ragini's in, shocked to see her there.

"If she's here then. . ." Adarsh trials off, staring at the meeting room and Durga Prasad knew it, he knew Lakshya would create a problem.

The meeting room door opens and Ram and Durga Prasad look there, Mr Khurana walks out with three of the clients and they walk past Durga Prasad, without giving him attention.

Durga Prasad's heart skipped few beats and Ram stared at their figures exiting the main door.

"Does this mean we lost?" Ram utters, looking at Durga Prasad disappointingly.

Adarsh stared at Lakshya walk out and Ragini stands up, Lakshya glances around and sees Adarsh, Durga Prasad and Ram

Ragini walks towards Lakshya, hoping for a positive result while Lakshya sees her and having the excitement and the urge to share his happiness, he rushed towards her. She stopped and looked at him, waiting for an answer.

"We. . ." He trialled off, continuing to hold the suspense "Did it!" He continued with an exclaim and she scoffed, sighing a relief and a smile curls on her lips, he couldn't control and hugs her and she hugs him back.

Durga Prasad, Ram and Adarsh were confused. Lakshya and Ragini realised they had flown into the happiness and break the hug and look at each other.

"What happened?" Adarsh asked and Lakshya turns towards him, the excitement continues to play on his face and he runs towards Adarsh with the file in his hand, not being able to control his happiness.

It was as if he had won a cricket match and was running around with his hands up, showing his victory and Lakshya jumped on Adarsh, shocking him.

"We did it! My bedroom is saved! My wardrobe survived!" He chirped happily and Adarsh controls his balance, shocked yet relieved and a smile curls on his face while the whole office staff, including Ragini stare at them confusingly.

Ram and Durga Prasad look at Sanskaar, who walked out and nods with a smile, they sigh a relief, feeling a massive burden fall off their shoulders.

"Bhaisa. . ." Ram happily trails off and Durga Prasad falls back, leaning on the wall.

"I can't believe it. Lucky you did it!" Adarsh responded with a proud moment and Lakshya moves back, nodding at him with the excitement.

"Bhai I can't believe it either. We cracked this deal and now no one can take our house away from us! Ahhh! I never felt this happy while passing an exam, this. This feeling is just. . . I can't even explain." Lakshya remarks with a smile, feeling out of the world.

Adarsh looked at him as he heard the word 'Bhai' out from Lakshya's mouth after a long time. Sanjay creases his forehead while Ragini looks on.

Adarsh hugs Lakshya and Lakshya realises, overcoming his excitement for a bit. "I'm so proud of you Lakshya."

"Well done Chhore, you indeed made us proud." Ram complimented, placing his hand on Lakshya's head.