3 7 - He Did That!

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting everyone. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Chapter 37 - He Did That!

"Don't live with any regrets Ragini. If you like him then let him know, you'll stay happy." Palak's words play in her mind and she stopped her steps, suddenly feeling hurt and upset. She didn't want to walk away, she didn't want him to stop talking to her. She sighed, turning around and watching him walk off. Wasting no more time thinking about anything, she instantly ran after him as fast as she could.

Managing to catch up to him, she grabs into his hand to stop him, after he had halted his steps, she swiftly rotates in front of him and wraps her hands around his waist while resting her head on his chest, staring in space for a while before closing her eyes.

"I like you too." She muttered and hugged him tighter, this time listening to her heart rather than overthinking with her brain.

He hugged her back, feeling his heart flutter yet he was relieved that she admitted to liking him too.

x

"Marriage is complete. Please take blessings from elders." The pandit declared and Nikhil and Palak smiled, staring at each other with love.

He stood up and helped her stand, and then walked towards his mother who blessed them with immense happiness.

"Where is Laks?" Uday wondered as he spoke to himself, slightly confused with his sudden disappearance. "Maybe he's with Rags." He added and glanced around, finding both of them missed.

Ananya walked towards Uday, "I like you."

"Huh?" He was shocked by her sudden confession. "I like you." She repeated again and he looked on. "M. . . Me?"

"Yes, you. I thought to let you know before it's too late, I don't want to hold onto any regrets. But this is just me liking you, you don't have to like me back. But let me like you with all my heart." She revealed and smiled at him before walking away.

He was confused and surprised at the same time, clueless on how to respond to that.

x

Continuing to be in the same position and with him resting his chin on her head. He asked "What if you didn't come stop me?"

"Would you have still talked to me?" She asked and opened her eyes, he nodded, rubbing his chin on her head "there's no way I could've stayed mad."

She scoffed, "you. . . So you said all of that to influence me into changing my mind?" She sounded serious yet in a jokey tone and he smiled. "I just said that to bring your true feelings out."

"What if I didn't have feelings for you?" She wondered and he gave it a thought, "then I would've impressed you, you know I have a charismatic personality."

She giggled for a few seconds and he smiled.

"You don't."

"I do. How did you fall for me then?" She gave it a thought, "I know right. How did I?" She purposely sounded clueless and confused while he made a face.

"Why did you block me?"

"I thought staying away from you would keep you safe." She replied and broke the hug, lifting her head as they looked at each other.