Quick: Gleeunion

"Noah, come on! We've gotta pick Beth up from school!" Quinn called up the stairs to house she shared with Puck. "Then we have visit McKinley for a glee reunion!"

"I'll be down in just a sec!" Noah called back to his very pregnant wife. Cradling his one-year-old daughter, Dianna, in his arms, he hastily made his way out the front door.

After picking up their five-year-old, Beth, from school, Noah drove to McKinley in a way that had to be slightly illegal. Thankfully, there weren't any cops to stop him, and they made it in the choir room in record time.

"Did you stop for a quickie?" Santana rolled her eyes at their predictable lateness. At least, they thought they were late, but Samcedes, Tike, and Kartie weren't even present yet.

"As much as I would've enjoyed that, I'd rather not traumatize my children," Noah stated, helping Quinn take a seat next to Brittany. He took a seat next to Klaine who were both busy trying to quiet their children.

"Isn't it kind of weird that when they cry, they sound like their dads?" Finn asked. "Like they sound heavenly, even when they cry."

"It's because we're just heavenly in general," Blaine shot him a quick smirk before his attention was brought back to his four-year-old twins, Darren and Chris.

"Well, my kids are going to be better than any of yours," Rachel bragged, patting her stomach. "My little Cory in there is gonna get his tall genes from his dad and his amazing voice from me."

"That's all he gets from me?" Finn frowned partly, his eyebrows twitched together in confusion.

"Puh-lease," Santana scoffed, adjusting her hold on three-year-old Heather. "No one can beat Heather. She's just like Brittany."

Sam and Mercedes finally decided to make an entrance at that point, ushering their five noisy children into the room.

"You know, I still can't believe Mercedes had triplets and then twins. She only had to get pregnant twice and had an outcome of five children!" Quinn complained, her hand rubbing her belly softly.

"You're not mad at me, are you?" Beth pouted up at her mother, hugging her legs. "I didn't mean to make you hurt by being in your belly."

"No, sweetie, it's alright. It's not your fault. Now go play with your friends."

Santana placed Heather down gently, patting her blonde hair. Brittany kissed her daughter's forehead as the miniature version of her wobbled toward Samcedes's kids.

Darren and Chris wrestled their dads and squirmed over to the other kids. Blaine sighed in exhaustion while Kurt rubbed his back soothingly.

Lea, the one-year-old that just began to walk, screamed. She screamed so raucously that even Rachel was taken aback from the loudness. "We can see she gets her voice from you," Sam joked.

Amber, Samcedes's oldest daughter, turned five the day before, and she flaunted it to everyone. Riley, the triplet that was born only minutes after Amber, stuck her tongue out at everyone. The last of the triplets, Sam (short for Samantha), didn't seem to notice anyone around her. The twins, both blind, remained by their parents' sides. Austen and Al (short for Albert) were both three.

"Asian squared and Asian babies are here!" Brittany squealed in delight, jumping from her seat to swoop Harry and Jenna into each of her arms. Harry was about to be two and Jenna was only six months. Harry slipped from her arms, making a fuss about being in someone's arms.

"Heather! Don't eat that!" Santana's voice called out, and just like that, chaos spurred.

The kids went berserk. Darren and Chris ran around everyone in circles, chasing each other excitedly. Amber bossed everyone around because she was the oldest. Riley and mini Sam rebelled against their sister and decided to hang out with Lea. The crazy devilish screamer, otherwise known as Lea, held out the longest yell that had ever been heard in the history of yells. Even Austen and Al were wreaking havoc by pulling people's pants and jumping up and down.

"Sorry we're la- nevermind. Let's get the hell out'a here, Kitty," Artie wheeled away as fast he could, Kitty laughing behind him. The two newlyweds were the only ones that didn't have children yet.

Beth and Dianna were the only composed ones, and the only ones that heard Quinn freak out. "My water just broke! My water! It broke! Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!"

"Dad," Beth tugged Noah's sleeve. "What does water broke mean?"

"Uh, why do you ask?" Noah questioned. Where did she hear that?

"Puckerman!" Quinn shrieked. "My water broke you idiot!"

"Your wat- Oh! Your water broke! Okay, uh, we've done this twice before, a third shouldn't be difficult," he gulped, assisting Quinn and ushering everyone away.

"Move! I'm gonna have a baby!" Quinn hissed to everyone, and just like in high school, the crowd parted for her. "Mercedes, you were there for all my other births, you better be there again!"

"Yes ma'am," Mercedes answered immediately, helping Noah.

Brittany picked up Heather before standing beside Santana. Blaine took Darren's hand and brought him to the side with Kurt and Chris. Sam snapped his fingers to his kids, and they all obediently trudged towards him. Harry reluctantly stood by his dad as Tina held a sleeping Jenna. Lea eventually stopped crying and approached Finn, burying her face into his knee.

***

"Mark," Quinn whispered. "That'll be his name."

Mark looked shockingly just like Noah. He would have a strong jaw and build like his dad. His brown eyes resembled Noah's, and his hair was the same color.

"He's perfect," Noah choked out, bringing a finger to stroke the infant's face. "And you're perfect," He kissed Quinn's sweaty forehead. "Our family is perfect."

A/N

Okay, so I may have gotten a little carried away with babies and, ahem. Yeah. Anywayyyy, next up is Klaine, so get ready for that. If you liked it, please vote and comment! Happy reading!