Klam: Mission Klaine

Sam sets up his best friend, Blaine, with the newest member of the football team.

"Just think about it, Blaine! He's gay, you're gay, it's already a perfect match!" Sam exclaimed on their way to the bleachers to watch football practice.

"What if he's, like, a huge jerk or something? I don't know, Sam. It seems like a bad idea," Blaine crossed his arms over his chest as if he was protecting himself.

Sam rolled his eyes. His best friend could be such a wimp. Did he not understand how to live and adventure a little?

"C'mon! When we're out of high school, you're gonna regret not trying to do something in your life. Just take the chance. Jump up there and be like, 'Kurt Hummel, I command you to go on a date with me!' He'll be completely sold!" Sam rubbed his hands together at the thought of his best friend actually doing something so daring.

"You know what?" Blaine stood up from the bleachers. "I'm gonna do it just to make you shut up about it. You've made this week incredibly annoying."

Pressing his hands around his mouth to elevate his volume level, he took a deep breath before shouting, "KURT HUMMEL, I COMMAND YOU TO GO ON A DATE WITH ME!"

The next week, they were deemed one of the cutest couples in McKinley High.

A/N

Sorry it's kinda short, but I hope you enjoyed it! Next up is Sinchel: Mission Finchel.

If you liked, please vote and comment! Happy reading!