Kartie: First Fight

A lotta Harry Potter is referenced in this lol.

"Come on, Kitty! Why can't you just accept the fact that I think Harry and Hermione should've ended up together?" Artie asked in exasperation.

"Because Ron and Hermione were amazing and adorable! Your opinion is wrong!" Kitty exclaimed.

Artie's jaw dropped in disbelief. "Opinions can't be wrong! You can disagree with them, but you can't change my mind!"

"Romione!"

"Harmione!"

"Ron is perfect for Hermione!"

"No, Harry is!"

"Ron!"

"Harry!"

"Ron!"

"Harry!"

"You guys sound like Snape and Harry arguing in the Harry Potter Puppet Pals," Ryder suddenly interrupted.

"Can we get on with the glee lesson?" Blaine questioned. "We're wasting time that we could be using to practice for Sectionals!"

"You know what?" Sam rubbed his hands together. "I think we should settle this the old fashioned way."

"A diva off?" Unique jumped up in excitement. "I'm totally in, girl."

"Sam's a guy," Marley spoke quietly. "But I don't think singing is gonna settle this debate."

"Guys, the old fashioned way is rock-paper-scissors, duh. We're not all Mr. Schue and Blaine," Sam stated like it was obvious.

"Hey!" Blaine frowned.

"It's okay, at least you're still cute," Tina reassured.

"Fine," Artie brought his hands out and his girlfriend mimicked his movements.

"Ready? Rock, paper, scissors... shoot!"

Kitty made her fingers into the shape of a pair of scissors.

And Artie?

Well, Artie brought his palm up to symbolize paper.

Kitty won.

Ron and Hermione were deemed the better couple.

A/N

ROMIONE FOR LIFE DON'T EVEN @ ME.

Just some fluff that I thought of when I was bored af and in need of some ideas.

If you enjoyed, please vote and comment! Happy reading!