Brittana Through the Seasons

A collection of scenes I would've liked RIB to add in for us Brittana shippers. This is gonna be super long, so get ready lol.

Season 1:

Set during 1x13.

"Sex is not dating," Santana scoffed into the phone.

"Yeah, if it were, Santana and I would be dating," Brittany quickly added, not even thinking it through.

The two girls froze at her words and glanced at each other. They forced themselves out of the awkwardness, Santana more afraid than Brittany.

Once the call ended with the other glee club members, Santana gave a sharp look to Brittany and pulled her into an empty classroom.

"What the hell, Brittany?" Santana huffed angrily, but she couldn't glare at the blonde even if she tried. Brittany was too innocent and sweet, and it was difficult being mad at her.

"I'm sorry, it slipped out," Brittany pouted. "Please don't be mad at me."

"Look, I-I'm pissed off at this situation, but mostly scared. I know that the glee club is all accepting and shit, but I'm not gay and neither are you. I just hope they don't dwell too much on it."

Brittany stared down at her shoes in disappointment, but she made sure Santana didn't notice. "Um, yeah. Not gay."

Season 2:

Set during 2x19.

"I'm sorry, okay!" Santana cried, allowing Brittany to hold her as they laid on the blonde's bed. "I really thought I'd be able to j-just come out and tell the world that I'm in love with you. I'm not ready, and I'm sorry for leaving you at the last second. I love you so much."

"I love you too, San," Brittany soothingly rubbed her best friend's back. "And it's okay. I don't want to force you to do anything you're not ready for. Did it hurt me? Yeah, for a bit, but I know that it'll all be worth it. Soon enough, you're gonna be brave enough to come out. Then I'll be able to kiss you whenever I want, hold your hand, and proudly introduce you as my girlfriend. We may not be there now, but I can't wait until we are."

"I just really wanted to be strong for you. For once, I want to accomplish something as huge as coming out, but I'm a coward. I'm too scared. I was driving by Berry's house, and I saw that the outside of their house was just full of vandalism and awful statements about gay people, and I just flunked. I couldn't take it."

"Santana, no matter what happens, I'm here for you, okay?" Brittany pulled apart just enough so she could look at her in the eye. "Okay?"

"Yeah, okay. I love you," Santana replied softly, shifting upwards so she could press her lips against the blonde's.

"I love you too," the taller girl murmured against her lips before pressing forward for another kiss.

Season 3:

Set after 3x07 (I was so mad that there wasn't a single Brittana scene when Santana was outed.)

Santana, blind with tears, rang her girlfriend's doorbell multiple times, not stopping until her blonde lover opened the door in bewilderment.

"My abuela, sh-she-" Santana broke down again, and she was instantly pulled into Brittany's arms. The taller girl allowed Santana to nuzzle her face into her neck and her tears to soak her shirt. Brittany didn't care as long as Santana was safe.

"She didn't hit you, right?" Brittany asked warily. She felt her shorter girlfriend shake her head against her skin, and she sighed with relief. "Good. Do you want to come up to my room?"