Klarittana: Choreography

Brittany, Santana, Kurt, and Blaine met with Mr. Schue after glee club, not pleased with the dance they needed to do for Regionals.

"Mr. Schue, that's so unfair! I want to dance with Brittany, and instead you're making me dance with gel-brain here?" Santana clenched her fists tightly.

"Santana," Mr. Schue rubbed his head in exhaustion. "We're trying to make it look in sync. Having two girls dancing together and two guys dancing together throws the whole choreography off."

"No, it doesn't," Kurt protested. "Look, as much as I love Brittany and wouldn't mind dancing with her because of how good she is at it, we just have no chemistry when it comes to well, anything. I'm too gay for this."

"Yeah, Mr. Schue. If you want a good performance, you should put us with who we love, not the opposite gender. You want emotions in our dancing, but I can't show love if I'm not at least a bit attracted to Santana. I'm too gay for this too," Blaine attempted to reason.

"This is obviously your first time having this problem, Dwarf Number Two because you used to go to an all-boys school, where you're surrounded by the gender that you're attracted to," Santana rolled her eyes. "But he puts up a good point, Mr. Schue. If Blaine and I were straight, we sure as hell probably would be attracted to each other and this would work. I mean," the Latina peered at the gay boy closely, "he's got puppy eyes, and a nice enough body. And I'm hot as hell. Every straight guy and gay girl is in love with me-"

"Only I get to be in love with you," Brittany cut her off, pouting at her girlfriend. "Also, you're getting off-topic, muffin."

"Muffin?" Santana screwed her nose up at the nickname. "Please don't ever call me that ever again. And you've never given me pet names before, so why start now?"

The blonde shrugged, absent-mindedly reaching for her girlfriend's hand. "I read somewhere that they make girls blush, but obviously not."

"First, Britt-Britt, you should never trust the internet when it come to relationship stuff. I don't get easily charmed from generic things. Second, I can't blush, my skin complexion is a bit too dark for that. I could make you blush though." Santana pinched Brittany's cheek, tiny smiles lighting up their faces.

"Ahem," Mr. Schue cleared his throat, and the two girls snapped away from each other, forgetting that there were other people in the room. "You girls got way off topic there. As for your request, I'm sorry. You guys are gonna be dancing with the opposite sex because it looks- Kurt, Blaine? Wh- Stop making out when I'm speaking!"

The two boys separated, breathless. "Uh, sorry, Mr. Schue. Brittany and Santana were doing cute couple-y things, and we got bored," Blaine sheepishly chuckled, wrapping his arm around Kurt's waist and resting his head on the taller boy's chest.

"You make out when you're bored? So do Santana and I!" Brittany clapped excitedly. Well, she tried to clap, but one of her hands was linked with Santana's.

"I'm surrounded by hormonal teenagers," Mr. Schud groaned to himself, running a hand through his curls.

"Hormonal and totally love-struck," Kurt corrected, kissing the top of Blaine's head.

"Even worse," Mr. Schue shot back. Realizing he was arguing with children half his age, he shook his head. "Look, guys, the decision is final. You will not be dancing with who you want to. You're going to have to make sacrifices for the sake of the glee club if you want to be here. You do want to be here, don't you?"

"Not if I don't get to dance with Santana," Brittany announced, clenching her jaw. "Mr. Schue, you need me. I'm the best dancer here other than Mike Chang."

"Yeah, and if Britt's not there, I won't be, either," Santana decided. "You need me, too. I'm one of your strongest female voices."

"Yeah, Blaine and I will quit. Mr. Schue, with all due respect, you're making yourself the bad guy, here," Kurt told his teacher. The curly haired man raised his eyebrows in shock at the teenager's words. "And before you say you want to see me in the principal's office, let me be clear. If I don't dance with Blaine, I don't dance at all."

The three other teens nodded in agreement. "Yeah, you may be the teacher, but we should be able to make decisions for ourselves," Blaine added in. "You're making this a dictatorship."

"You would know about dick-tators wouldn't you?" Santana snickered.

"Cut it out," Blaine rolled his eyes, but still smiled in amusement.

Mr. Schue ignored the extra banter and stroked his butt-chin. "You leave me no choice. You can dance with who you want to-"

"Yes, bitches!" Santana cheered, her hand still linked with Brittany's as she raised her arms up in triumph.

"Language, please, Santana," Mr. Schue scolded, but he knew it flew right over the Latina's head. "Anyway, I'd just like to say that I'm glad you brought this up and fought for it. I still don't think I was in the wrong-"

"You were in the wrong," Brittany cut in.

The teacher ignored the interruption, "I admire that you showed your leadership and opinions. Thanks, and that'll be all."

A/N

A short Gay Squad one-shot because I was in the mood. If you know me, you probably know that I highly, highly dislike Will, and if you want an explanation, I got a whole rant ready. Anyway, if you enjoyed, please vote and comment! Happy reading!