Quick: Playful Fights

"No, no, no, no!" A seven-year-old Quinn chanted as she dashed away from her best friend in the park, a fake look of fear etched across her face. "Please! Mercy!"

"Never!" An eight-year-old Noah cackled, wearing an eyepatch and carrying a plastic hook. "Arrrr!"

The little blonde squeaked when he suddenly hugged her from behind and lifted her off her feet, struggling to drag her right in front of the monkey bars.

"Now you must walk to blank!" He demanded, pointing his hook to the bars.

"It's plank," Quinn corrected, going out of character. "And Noah! You know that I can't climb the monkey bars!"

"Captain Puck to you!" The brunette crossed his arms, a deep frown on his face. Suddenly he whispered, "I'll stand right under you and hold your legs so if you fall, I can catch you."

"You wouldn't be able to catch me! You're not strong enough!" She stuck her tongue out to him, and he responded in the same childish manner.

"Show some respect to your captain!" He ran to the slide and went down, soon appearing under the monkey bars.

"Why should I respect you if you're trying to kill me?" Quinn defied, but her eyes widened when he grabbed at her feet. "Okay, okay!" She whimpered, outstretching her arms to reach bars and slowly stepping off.

Her knees hit his face, and he huffed angrily, "Meanie!"

"Sorry, it was an accident," she gulped, her whole body quivering with fear. "Don't let go until I'm safe on the other side. Got it?"

A determined look came to the eight-year-old's face, "Got it."

Eight years later

Quinn giggled like crazy as Puck tackled her onto his bed, attacking her with kisses all over her face. "Noah! St-Stop!"

"Why?" He asked, his hands finding her waist as he slowed down the pecks and just remained with his forehead resting on hers, his eyes shutting tiredly. "Quinn," he started, his heart suddenly pounding.

"Noah," she mocked, smiling gently to urge him forward.

"I love you," he said for the first time.

She paused for a moment before propping herself up on her elbows so she can kiss him. "I love you too."

"Really?"

"Well duh," she rolled her eyes. "Why would I say it if I didn't mean it."

"Well, you kind of have a streak of lies," he teased with a lazy grin. If it were any other person, Quinn would probably bitch slap them and tell them to never fucking talk to her again, but this being Puck, her first friend, kiss, boyfriend, time, and well, first everything, she brushed it off.

"You jerk!" She grabbed the pillow beside her and slammed it on his head.

"That hurt," he pouted, and she wiped it away by hitting him again.

Soon, they reached a full-blown pillow fight, starting with Quinn squirming out of his grasp and grabbing two pillows to hit him with.

Noah gritted his teeth at the double assault, so he grabbed his biggest pillow as a shield, pushing against her attacks until she backed away. The blonde turned and practically flew out the door and down his stairs, with Noah following close by.

"I've got you now," he feigned a maniacal laugh as he grabbed her and pulled her onto the couch, his fingers immediately coming to her stomach as he tickled to living shit out of her.

"Stop it! St-Stop, Puck!" She squealed out a few giggles, sure she was going to pee herself if he continued to tickle her any more. "If you don't stop, I won't have sex with you for at least two weeks!"

That made him pause, and Noah stared at her with wide eyes to make sure she wasn't lying. Quinn gave him a triumphant look as if to say I win. Like always.

A/N

Just some short fluff for y'all. I had no idea how to end it, so I apologize if that was a bit abrupt. If you enjoyed, please vote and comment! Happy reading!