Harry Potter Crossover

The ND characters in Hogwarts Houses. Artie isn't in a wheelchair.

The upcoming first years traveled in a huge group, already finding people to befriend and chat with.

"Hello, you must be the infamous Rachel Berry," a brunette boy with a high-pitched voice approached the popular short brunette. The girl looked up to see him standing with two other girls. "My name is Kurt Hummel, and these two are Mercedes Jones and Tina Cohen-Chang. It is so cool to finally meet you! Your fathers are so-"

"Amazing, yeah, I know," Rachel flipped a strand of hair off of her shoulder. "Nice you meet you Kurt, Mercedes, and Tina."

"What house are you hoping to get?" Kurt questioned, shifting from one foot to the other before spotting a black haired boy with way too much gel in his hair. Beside the boy was another blonde haired one with huge lips. For some reason, Kurt couldn't snap his gaze away from the gel-haired boy, but Mercedes elbowed him, giving him a knowing look.

"I want to get what my dads got. Gryffindor. Doesn't everyone want it?" Rachel put her hands on her hips as she answered. "What about you?"

"Frankly, I don't care," Kurt truthfully replied.

"I want Hufflepuff," Mercedes and Tina simultaneously said.

"Why would anyone want Gryffindor," a raspy feminine voice scoffed. "It is so overrated."

They all turned to see a blonde girl with hazel eyes stand with her arms crossed. The newcomer was followed by a Latina with a resting bitch face and another blonde girl with innocent blue eyes.

"Well what do you want then, Quinn?" The blue-eyed blonde wondered out loud.

"Slytherin," she replied, and Rachel actually gasped.

"No way! Slytherin is evil!" She huffed.

"What a stereotype," the Latina girl rolled her eyes. "But of course the spoiled girl that dresses like a hobbit would want Gryffindor."

"I want Ravenclaw! Santana, do you think I could get Ravenclaw?" The tall blonde grasped her best friend's hand, and the bitch face melted away.

"Of course, Brittany," Santana answered, and the other girl smiled widely.

A tall brunette with a lopsided smile approached them, "Britt, don't you think getting Ravenclaw is a bit... far-fetched?"

"Get your gassy infant face away from here before I rip your nose off and make you look like Voldemort!" Santana hissed, and everyone, excluding Quinn and Brittany, gasped. Very few people mentioned his name even though he died decades before.

"Woah," Kurt gaped before his lips formed into a grin. "I'm definitely going to like you."

"Sam!" Brittany suddenly shouted, and she ran over to the blonde boy that Kurt saw earlier. She pulled him into a tight hug, and Mercedes shuffled her feet awkwardly at the sight.

"Are they together?" She shyly asked Santana, and the Latina snorted.

"I don't support incest," she replied. "Besides, we're only eleven. Why would we be dating already?"

"Incest? So they're siblings?" Tina pressed, and Quinn shook her head.

"They might as well be, though. They're that similar," the hazel-eyed blonde responded, taking a step forward to greet Sam and the shorter boy next to him.

"Who's the other guy?" Kurt bashfully asked, and Santana raised an eyebrow at his tone.

"Blaine Anderson," she answered and turned to see three more boys walking approaching them. "And before any of you ask, this is Noah Puckerman, but the idiot likes being called Puck. That's Mike Chang," she pointed to an Asian kid, then to another brunette with blue eyes. "And his best friend, Artie Abrams."