Sinchel: Mission Finchel

Sam sets up his heartbroken friend with the newly single quarterback, Finn Hudson.

"You know what?" Sam cuts Rachel off her long rant about her breakup with Jesse St. James (one that everyone predicted). "You're heartbroken, I get it. You need something to get your life stable. You need like a rock. A very stable rock. No, not a rock. A boulder! You know who looks like a boulder?"

"Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson?" Rachel guessed mildly.

"No! The newly single quarterback and one of my best buds, Mr. Finn Hudson!"

"Why have I been summoned?" Finn suddenly appeared from nowhere.

"Where did you come from?" Rachel almost squeaked.

"I just came back from a rough game of-"

"Wanky," Santana smirked, wiggling her eyebrows as she passed them. Soon she was out of sight.

"Where did she come from?!" Rachel exclaimed. These people really needed to stop appearing from nowhere!

"My mom's vagina!" Santana's voice called before her footsteps faded away.

Quick footsteps soon followed, "Has anyone seen Santana?" Brittany asked hurriedly. "We have to get ready for our double date with Klaine!"

She didn't wait for an answer before she bolted away in search for her girlfriend.

"Anyway, I was just saying. I have an eye for adorable couples. I mean, look at Brittana and Klaine. They've been together for months and they're still the two power couples of McKinley. I was thinking-" Sam was rudely cut off.

"Sam? Thinking?" Rachel gasped dramatically.

"That can't be good," Finn agreed, his goofy smile appearing on his face. "Anyway, continue."

"I was thinking about who would be good for Rachel and who would be good for Finn. I have decided, you two would be perfect together! I can see it now," Sam outstretched a hand in front of him. "Bright lights with the name Finchel on it. It's beautiful, I might cry."

Finn wiped a fake tear as Rachel rolled her eyes. "You know what?" She grabbed the sleeve of Finn's letterman jacket. "Let's go on a date, Finn Hudson."

"As you wish, my lady."

The next week, they were deemed one of the cutest couples in McKinley High.

A/N

I think y'all should be seeing a trend by now. Next up is Suick: Mission Quick. Four more one-shots of the "Sam the Match-Maker" series! I'll probably be updating a lot more later today, so heads up for that!

If you liked it, please vote and comment! Happy reading!