Unholy Trinity: Brittana's Wedding

My views on how Quinn should've been at Brittana's wedding. This is AU, so Kurt and Blaine don't get married with Brittana.

"Quinn, I'm freaking out!" Brittany screeched in the phone. Quinn flinched away from the loud, high-pitched sound and rubbed her ear. "Ever since Santana saw me in my dress, I've been going total Bridezilla!"

"Trust me, Britt. You were going Bridezilla even before she saw you in the dress," Quinn chuckled, but she stopped when she could practically feel Brittany shaking with anxiety. "Okay, okay, calm down. Take a deep breath in," she instructed, and Brittany did as she said. "Now out."

Brittany exhaled loudly, shutting her eyes tiredly. "It's just, we've been so busy with the wedding preparations, and if I don't see her for even an hour, I'll immediately assume the worst case scenario!"

"What's the worst case scenario?" Quinn questioned, wishing she was next to her blonde friend so she could actually comfort her.

Brittany shuffled her feet awkwardly, "Well there's a few. One is her dying. Two is her getting sick and us having to postpone it. And three is her becoming afraid like she did back in junior year and refusing to marry me."

"Brittany..." Quinn started, sighing. "You know, when I was pregnant, I was worried about tons of things. I wanted everything to be perfect, for the sake of me, my baby, and everyone else. But worrying about it and wallowing in your own nerves won't help you. Trust me, I know. Just try to get your mind off things for a bit. Take a break from planning the wedding and just go on a date with Santana. Friday's are your date nights, right?"

"Yeah," Brittany replied. "And tomorrow's Friday. Tomorrow we're supposed to double check the seating arrangement and the food."

"Just leave that to me and Noah, okay? Take a breather, and the two of us will handle things. You and Santana should enjoy your last Friday as an engaged couple. Got it?"

Brittany was relatively more calm now that she had Quinn's reassurance. "Got it," she gulped. "Thank you, Quinn. I don't know what I would've done without you."

***

"Quinn, can you help me with this?" Santana asked, attempting to strap her dress completely on.

Quinn just nodded, her fingers fumbling with the back of the bride's dress. "Excited? Nervous? Both?"

"I just feel like it's a dream. I never thought that I'd actually marry the love of my life, and now here I am..." she gestured lamely at the changing room. "Five minutes away from becoming Mrs. Pierce-Lopez."

"I'm happy for you, San," Quinn grinned at her old friend. "We may have fought many times before, but you're still my best friend. You, Britt, and I, we're still the Unholy Trinity."

"You might start third wheeling a bit," Santana laughed, and Quinn rolled her eyes. The Latina pinched her fingers together, "Only a bit."

"Please, I've always been third wheeling you two," the blonde snorted, pushing a strand of hair from Santana's eyes. "You look beautiful."

"Watch it, Fabgay," Santana grinned. "You got a man and I'm about to get married. If you wanna go lezzy on someone, I'm sure Rachel-"

Quinn pinched Santana's nose, "Shut up!" She giggled. "See, this is why I can never compliment you."

"Thank you, Quinn," Santana smiled sincerely. "For everything."

"You're welcome, Lezpez," Quinn teased, fixing her own hair as they got ready to walk the aisle.

"I have to confess something," Santana started. Quinn turned to look at her with an inquiring arched eyebrow. "I'm scared."

"Of?"

"I'm scared that this is a dream. That Brittany isn't real, and I'm a closeted sophomore again, except no one's here to help me through."

"You bitch," Quinn narrowed her eyes.

Santana's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "Wh-What?"

"It may feel unreal, but I can assure you that this is real. You're getting married to Brittany! The love of your life! Start celebrating and stop worrying for once! Because frankly you have gone through enough to get to this moment. I swear, if you bail out on Brittany-"

"I would never bail," Santana interrupted harshly. "Brittany is the one thing that I'm sure of."

Quinn gestured in front of her, "Well there you have it. Throw away all your doubts and focus on the one thing that matters. Brittany."

Santana nodded determinedly before getting a thoughtful look on her face, "Wait - actually I'm gonna go visit Britt real quick. She should still be changing."

Quinn didn't question it. She simply nodded and ushered her friend into Brittany's room.

The blonde turned to leave, but she was stopped by a hand on her shoulder. "One last thing. Thank you, Quinn. I don't know what I would've done without you."

A/N

I saw this meme and it reminded me of when I thought I was straight and then I watched glee and skdjak

Yes^

If you enjoyed, please vote and comment! Happy reading!