Everyone: Mission Samcedes

Everyone feels bad that Sam set them up but he never ended up finding someone. Enter, Mercedes Jones.

"I feel bad," Kurt sighed, his head resting on Blaine's shoulder. "The poor guy did so much to get us all together, and look at us now a year later. Happily together with the people that we love more than anything."

"I agree," Finn nodded, his head resting on Rachel's as they stood near the corner of the room. "We have to do something for our friend.

Santana looked up from where her face was buried at the crook of Brittany's neck and nodded. "As much as I thought Trouty Mouth was a perve, he brought this amazing person into my life, and because of that, I'm forever grateful."

"We should do something. He seems so lonely," Tina spoke silently, her head on Mike's chest as he wrapped his arm around her waist.

Everyone nodded in agreement before Sam emerged from the entrance of the choir room. "Hey, guys! No fights recently, right? I know Brittana is completely fine according to what I heard last night," he chuckled.

"Perve," Santana wrinkled her nose, causing Brittany to chuckle and wrap her arms tightly around her girlfriend.

"It was hard not to hear! Who knew Brittany was a top-"

"No more details!" Ms. Pillsbury covered her ears. "I don't need to know about Brittany and Santana's sex life."

"I wanna know," Puck insisted. "Continue, Sam!"

"Santana moans so loud-" Sam grinned in amusement.

"I really don't wanna know what sex is like with a girl," Blaine cut off his best friend. "Look, Sam. We're worried about you. All of us. Even Santana."

"I'm not worried anymore. He can go-" Her sentence was cut off from a light slap to her face. "Sorry, Britt."

"Anyway," Quinn patted Sam's arm. "You're an amazing guy, and any girl would be lucky to have you-"

"Mercedes Jones in the house! Is this the glee club I hear so much about? If so, y'all deserve to hear my amazing ass pipes."

"Well," Mr. Schue clapped his hands together. "That solves that problem."

~*~

After hearing Mercedes's mindblowing performance of 'I Will Always Love You' and uproarious applause, everyone congratulated her personally.

"That was awesome!" Mike cheered, his hand laced with Tina's as they both attacked the newcomer with a hug.

Mercedes threw thanks around to everyone before she realized something. "Is everyone this room like in couples?"

"Yeah," Sam answered, his face reddening when he realized she was watching him as he talked. "There's Brittana, Tike, Quick, Finchel, Wemma, and Klaine."

"And..." Mercedes trailed off, taking a wary step toward him. "Who are you with?"

"Um," Sam shuffled his feet awkwardly. "No one. I'm the matchmaker. I'm responsible for all of these guys getting together."

"No one cared that you might be lonely?" Mercedes questioned, shooting an accusing glare to everyone. They all stared down at their shoes shamefully.

"Nah, I just wasn't interested in anyone before," Sam shrugged coolly, which was a gesture that told everyone to get the hell out of the room.

They did, but they all huddled close to the door to hear the muffled conversation.

"And now?" Mercedes stepped even closer to Sam, comfortable now that the audience was out of sight.

"Well, there is someone I met recently. Today, actually."

The next week, they were deemed one of the cutest couples in McKinley High.

A/N

Ayyyyy, 6th update! Klarittana double date, then group date, then Brittana request, and then I'm finally gonna write my Brittana fanfiction that I've been putting off since February. Spring break is the time to catch up!

Anyway, if you enjoyed, please vote and comment! Happy reading!