Kurtany: Unicorn

Kurt tapped his foot repeatedly on the ground, anxious to get out of class. It was his eighteenth birthday, the day he would legally be an adult. He could vote now! He could smoke! Well, not that he wanted to anyway. And even if he did, the glee club never would've allowed him to because then he'd ruin his angelic voice.

"Happy birthday, my unicorn!" A familiar blonde popped up beside him, resting something on his head. "It's a unicorn birthday crown that unicorns wear on their birthdays!"

"Aw, thanks, Brittany," Kurt enthusiastically smiled, genuinely happy that his friend had thought of a gift for him.

"Yup! I hope you have a great day with Blaine," she smiled, revealing her pearly white teeth, before finding Santana and linking their pinkies together, both of the cheerleaders hopping away with their high ponies swaying with each step.

"How's my birthday boy?" A smooth, comforting voice asked behind him, and Kurt turned to his boyfriend, his face immediately lighting up.

"Hey, Blainey," Kurt greeted, kissing Blaine's forehead. "Birthday boy is tired and waiting to go home with you."

"Trust me, Kurt. You're gonna have loads of fun tonight," the shorter boy raised his triangular eyebrows before offering a hand before leading the excited boy out of the school doors.

***

"When you told me we're gonna have fun, the last thing I had in mind was a Brittany-hosted unicorn-themed birthday party," Kurt gasped so hard he almost choked when all the glee club members jumped out of their hiding spots and yelled out a lame "surprise!"

"Well what did you think you were gonna do?" Blaine questioned, oblivious as always.

"You!" Kurt practically shouted, and the shorter boy's eyes widened.

"O-oh," he said quietly. After a moment of silence, his mouth flew open, "Ohh! Oops."

Kurt rolled his eyes, but he didn't want to seem rude because Brittany looked like she put a lot of effort in decorating and preparing.

"Okay, so," the tall blonde girl clapped her hands to get everyons's attention. "We're going to start with the unicorn piñata that I got ready. There's unicorn shaped candy in there that I found in some third world country-"

"Britt, we got the candy from Walmart," Quinn whispered, causing giggles to erupt from everyone in the room.

When Kurt saw a pout forming, he immediately intervened, "It's okay. It's pretty much the same thing." He waved a hand in the air as if he was pushing the thought aside.

Her face brightened visibly, "So it's okay?" When he nodded, she continued telling the procedure of the birthday party, "After the piñata, we'll have the usual glee karaoke." That earned a cheer from Rachel and a couple groans here and there. "Don't worry, I banned Rachel from singing, so Kurt can have all the solos he wants! For once..." the blonde shot a glare at Rachel's baffled expression. "Understood, Rachel?"

"I-I, um, well-" Rachel actually cowered from the taller girl's intense blue gaze.

"Understood?" She borderline growled, and Rachel nodded frantically.

"That was fucking hot," Santana commented plainly, her eyes, like everyone else's, wide as they watched the blonde go from innocent and adorable to threatening.

"Save it for later, Hopez," Puck joked, earning a sharp cuff to the back of his head from Mike.

"Have some respect for women," the Asian crossed his arms. "Please continue, Brittany."

"Thanks, Mickey," she smiled.

"Uh, I'm Mike," he frowned, but she was already moving on.

"After we have a Rachel-free karaoke, we've got drinks. Both alcoholic and non. Then, we have... drumroll, Finn."

"I don't have anything to drum," he tilted his head, earning a frustrated roll of her eyes and a scoff.

"Use your hands. Like this," she tapped her hands on her thighs continuously, and everyone followed suit.

"The unicorn cake!" She stepped to the side reveal a large cake on the table that was behind her.

And it was in the shape of a unicorn.

And it had unicorn candles.

And written on it was Happy Birthday, Unicorn!!

"Oh my goodness, this is the most fabulous thing ever," Kurt gushed immediately, earning a squeal from Brittany.

"You like?"

"No," he shook his head, making her face drop. "I love."

She flung her arms around his neck, kissing his cheek and then burying her nose in his neck. "Let the most amazing birthday part ever begin!"

A/N

Part 2 of the actual birthday party or should I leave it? Also, this is the final update of the day yeet. If you're wondering why I'm on a spree, it's because I had these one-shots mostly done, so I just finished them up today and decided to update all at once.

If you enjoyed, please vote and comment! Happy reading!