Wevid: Royalty

Wes woke up with a pounding head and no clothes on.

This immediately alarmed him, and he shot up, resulting in another jolt of pain through his head.

"Shit," he groaned, and his eyes widened when he saw another body next to his. He wouldn't have been as shocked if it was a girl, but the person next to him was a guy. "Shit. Shit shit shit! I just slept with a guy!"

He jumped out of the comfy bed in search for his clothes, attempting to remember what clearly happened last night. Wes bent down to pick up his shirt when he heard shuffling behind him, and he saw the guy he had been with last night.

"Mm, nice ass," the other guy tiredly laughed.

"No way," Wes breathed. "Y-You're Pr-Prince Da-"

"Prince David Thompson of Dalton," David smirked.

"I am so fucked," the Asian ran his fingers through his hair multiple times.

"Correction: you've been royally fucked," David said, not even having a filter.

"L-Look, I'm not gay, alright? This was a really bad mistake, and it won't ever happen again," Wes stuttered, searching for his pants. "Where are my goddamn pants?"

"Oh, I threw them off you before we even entered the room," David calmly told him. "But you have to admit..." he began to stand up, and Wes averted his gaze from seeing the prince naked. "Last night was fun."

Wes's face flared red as the memories came back to him.

"Breakups suck, don't they?" The dark-skinned man approached Wes at the bar. "Let me buy you a drink."

Wes didn't put much thought into it and just nodded in defeat. "I'm Wes."

"David," the newcomer shook the Asian's hand, and Wes ignored the tingles he felt all the way to his toes.

"How did you know?" Wes questioned.

"Hm?"

"How did you know I went through a breakup?" He reiterated.

"Oh, it was easy. Reading people just comes easy to me," David shrugged.

Wes stared at the man with rapt attention. He was so intriguing and they had just met.

Just a few hours and several drinks later, they both stumbled into David's giant house, their lips attached and hands touching any and everywhere. David unbuttoned Wes's pants, then zippered it down and pulled them clean off, all in one fluid moment. They heard a ripping sound come from the fabric, but they were too drunk and lustful to even notice. David opened his bedroom door, and the rest was a blissful blur.

"I'm not gay," Wes repeated, opening the door and picking up his pants from where they'd been hastily taken off. "David, you ripped my pants when you were taking them off!" He exclaimed in horror.

"I don't see a problem," the smug man chuckled. "Now I get to see you walk around with no pants on."

"How the hell am I supposed to leave with ripped pants?" Wes complained.

"Calm down, you can just borrow mine," David chuckled.

"Borrowing implies that I plan to see you again to return it. I do not want to see you again," Wes hissed angrily, his brown eyes gleaming in anger.

"If you don't return the pants by tomorrow, then I'll have you thrown in the dungeon. You know, since I'm the prince and all," David casually stated.

Wes snorted in disbelief, which caught the other confident man to falter slightly. "Dalton has a dungeon? We're not living in the Middle Ages."

David scratched the top of his head. "Oh. You're right. Well then, I suppose I'll have you arrested..." he took a few steps closer, and Wes kept his eyes anywhere but David.

"Arrested for what, exactly?" Wes gave David an I'm-so-done-with-you look.

"Assault," David answered.

"Assault?" Wes practically shouted. "I didn't even touch you!"

"Last night, you touched me everywhere," David winked suggestively. "But by assault, I was implying that you broke one of my body parts."

"Every sentence you say is confusing and stupid, so please start making sense. Which body part did I break?"

"My heart," David dramatically placed his hand over his bare chest.

"You dumbass," Wes rolled his eyes. "Your heart is on the other side of your chest."

"I knew that, I just wanted to make sure you were looking at me. Isn't my body nice?" The prince flexed overdramatically, and Wes was sure his eyes would pop out from the amount of times he'd rolled them at David's idiocy.

"If I say yes, will you leave me alone?" Wes pleaded. "I'll return the pants tomorrow and then we won't have to see each other ever again afterwards. Is that fine?"

"One more condition," David held up a finger. Wes tilted his head to the side to indicate that he was listening. "One more kiss."

"What? No," the Asian immediately refused.

The other boy shrugged. "I suppose you'll have to wear your ripped pants outside then. And find your way back home without your phone or your wallet because you left them at the bar. I'm giving you clothes and a ride back home, all for the price of a kiss. Seems like a pretty sweet deal to me, right?"

Wes sighed, relenting to David's admittedly good argument. "Fine. One kiss."

"One kiss," he echoed as he pulled the Asian closer and shifted his head so their lips had better access. Wes's eyes squeezed shut as butterflys exploded everywhere, and he felt his body implode with energy.

Just as David pulled back reluctantly, Wes pushed forward, and David grinned against his lips as they stumbled back on the bed, Wes's shirt already being hastily pulled off and thrown across the room.

"So, I might be a little bit gay."

"Just a little?"

"Okay, a lot bit gay."

"That's better."

A/N

Fourth update, bitchessssss. I actually really like this one lol. I also finished this earlier today but forgot to update till now oops

If you enjoyed, please vote and comment, blah blah blah. Happy reading!