Finchel: Dance Off

Just some short fluff to make up for the last angsty Finchel one-shot that I wrote, like, months ago.

"Come on, Finny!" Rachel begged, tugging on her boyfriend's hand as if that would convince him.

"No, what you're asking me is unfair and makes me feel like you're mocking me because I'm not talented like you!" Finn huffed, jerking his hand away.

"I'm just asking you to play Dance Dance Revolution with me!" Rachel exclaimed. "One round, and it won't even be that bad. Promise. In fact, it'll help sharpen up your moves and help New Directions win!"

Finn scratched at his growing stubble, contemplating her argument. "Well when you say it like that..."

"Is that a yes?" Rachel bounced on the balls of her feet in excitement.

He groaned, "I'm gonna regret this. Fine. Yes."

"Yes!" She squealed, immediately rushing over to turn the game on. "Okay, ready? We'll be dancing to Against All Odds."

"Uh, o-okay," Finn nervously wrung his wrists before taking a deep breath. "I got this."

"That's the spirit!"

When the song began, Finn had a difficult time keeping up at first, but once he got into the flow, he realized that it wasn't as difficult as he'd imagined.

"Hey, I'm kind of getting the hang of thi-" he got cut off when he slipped on the ground and fell on his ass with a loud thump. "Ow..."

"Oh m- oh my goodness, Finn!" Rachel immediately stopped her own dancing to kneel down by her boyfriend. "Are you okay?"

"I think my butt got dislocated," he muttered before standing. "Or maybe I've got, like, a major butt cramp."

"If you fell on your legs or your arms, I would've offered a massage, but since this is your butt, I don't think massaging you will, um, be appropriate," the tiny brunette cleared her throat.

"Y-Yeah," Finn stuttered, attempting to get the image of Rachel massaging his butt out of his head. "Let's just continue, okay? I think I'll be able to walk it off."

"You sure?"

"I'm sure."

A/N

Like I said, short and sweet. Also, second update of the day! Woo hoo!

If you enjoyed, please vote and comment. Happy reading!