Samcedes/Tike Fluff

Two insanely short one-shots that I decided to just put in one part.

Samcedes:

"Sam!" Mercedes shouted at her husband. "I love you, but seriously? You put your red Christmas sock in with the white clothes? Now everything's pink!"

"Mercedes," the tall blonde's shoulders slump. "I-I'm sorry. I'll buy a bunch of new white clothes o-or bleach them or b-both!"

Mercedes sighed, already giving in to Sam's guilty face that reminded her of a child's. Sometimes she thought she was married to a kid, but jeez their sex was amazing. Child in the streets, wild in the sheets.

Ahem, anyways.

"I'll go buy some clothes right now..." Sam ducked his head and left their apartment towards the busy New York streets.

His phone vibrated with a notification, so he pulled it from his pocket and saw a text from 'Wifey 😘😍❤' which meant it was from Mercedes.

ily babe, dw im not mad, the text said, and Sam smiled like a dork before accidentally running into a pole.

"Ow!"

Tike:

"Mike," Tina sighed lovingly, placing her head on her husband's shoulder. They stared out from the view of being on top of building, the city lights making a beautiful view. "I love you. You're so fantastic, and I'm just... not."

"Hey," he nudged her chin up so she could look at him in the eyes. "You're perfect in every way. You always put others before yourself, you're emotional and I mean that in the best way possible. You're amazing, and you may make mistakes, but everyone does. What's important is that you make an effort to improve, and if you ask me, open-mindedness is one of the best qualities to ever have. Not to mention how hot you are. But your sexiness is definitely a bonus."

He wiggled his eyebrows as she laughed softly. "See? You're proving my point, Michael. You're fantastic."

He took a sip of his champagne before turning to his wife of four years. "I think we should end this night the same way we've ended all our other anniversaries."

"With sex? Are you sure you want do that on a rooftop?" Tina gave him a strange look.

"What? No. I mean, I do want to end it with sex, but we can save that for the bedroom." He gently pulled her off of him and stood, offering his hand to her so she could stand. "I meant, we should end it with a dance. I'll put in our song, and we can dance in front of this beautiful view. It's totally romantic!" The corners of Tina's lips tugged upwards as she nodded several times. "Alright then, Tina. May I have this dance?"

"Yes you may."

A/N

Tell me why I've been cackling at this for the past 10 minutes because I discovered it while writing this.

Samcedes and Tike are both tied as my second favorite Glee ships, and Ryan Murphy did not treat them the way they should've been treated

Samcedes and Tike are both tied as my second favorite Glee ships, and Ryan Murphy did not treat them the way they should've been treated. Just sayin'.

Anywho. If you enjoyed, please vote and comment! Happy reading!