Tike: Future Pt. 2

I didn't have any Tike interaction in the first part so here's some fluff because I'm feeling generous.

"Hi, uh, Tina," Mike approached the Asian girl, a bit flustered when her brown gaze met his. "S-So Santana gave me my fortune and-"

"Are you the guy that I die with?" Tina hopped excitedly. She had always thought Mike was a sweetheart, although he was quiet and reserved.

"Uh, guess you could say that. But Santana told me how to avoid it, and I really think you and I could, you know, be special."

Tina practically squealed and linked their hands together. The two were astonished by how perfectly they seemed to fit together, but they soon found comfort in it.

"So... Breadstix tonight? 6:30?" Mike questioned, and Tina nodded immediately.

***

"Kurt, I asked you to be here because I'm having a fashion crisis, and you're the obvious person to call!" Tina huffed, and the brunette boy crossed his arms, eyeing the girl.

"What's the important event?" He asked, and she bit her lip, reluctant to tell him. She knew that he wasn't the most gossipy person ever. He may go to Dalton instead of McKinley, but he was best friends with Rachel and Mercedes, the nosiest girls ever, and she wasn't sure she wanted the whole school to catch wind of her first date with the Mike Chang.

"A date," she cut him off when he opened his mouth, his blue eyes glistening in excitement. "And before you ask who, I'm not telling you."

Kurt pursed his lips before shrugging. "Fine, whatever. Okay, now let me see your closet, woman."

"My closet? But haven't you just gotten out of yours?" Tina joked, but her amused grin was wiped off when Kurt threatened to leave. "Okay, sorry for the gay joke. Here we are-"

The Asian was cut off from a shriek of horror. "How the hell do you live with these clothes? Have you no sense of fashion? However, I suppose it's better than Rachel. Move, move, I'm going in."

Tina backed away, allowing Kurt to play his magic. After a few moments of shuffling and mumbling to himself, Tina sighed in relief when the boy finally decided on something she could wear to her date with Mike.

"I think this pink dress is beautiful. Pair with this necklace, a-and these earrings, and voila! Pure beauty. Would you like me to call someone to do your makeup? I'm afraid clothes are as far as I can go."

"No, no, it's fine. Really. Thank you so much for your help, Kurt. You really saved a life today," Tina pulled him into a hug.

"Anything for my glee sister. And yes, saving lives seems to be something I've been doing as of late. The other day, Blaine almost got run over by a car since he wasn't paying attention to the road, so I pulled him back." Kurt gazed upward as he recalled the memory. "You know what they say, not all heroes wear capes."

"Aw, Kurt," Tina wiped a fake tear. "What a beautiful story. So how's Dalton?"

Kurt shrugged. "I miss my friends at McKinley, but Dalton is really fun. The guys there are really sweet, not to mention hot, but you know, I have my eyes set on one gel-headed Warbler."

"You're so cute, Kurt," Tina gushed.

"Thanks," Kurt smiled, nudging her shoulder with his own. "You're not so bad yourself." He suddenly stood. "Now, I should get going so you can have your date. Have fun, and remember to use protection!"

Tina rolled her eyes, gently pushing him out of her front door. "Good-bye, Kurtie. Hope to see you soon."

"After your date? Definitely! I want to hear all the juicy details," Kurt waggled his eyebrows, earning a laugh from Tina.

***

"Wow, Tina," Mike breathed, a smile lighting up his features. "You look fantastic."

Tina looked over Mike in his suit and his combed hair, and she grinned herself. "You look really good, too, Mike."

"Shall we?" Mike offered his arm to her, and Tina took it willingly, admiring his muscles. "Try not to cop a feel," he jested, and Tina felt caught.

"Uh... yeah. Of course not," she sputtered out, her face heating up as he opened the door for her, and she sat down.

He laughed heartily, and Tina felt herself quiver with excitement. There was something about Mike that she truly enjoyed, even though they had jut began talking. She had to trust Santana's fortune, especially both Tina and Mike got the same vision thing.

"I'm kidding, T," Mike offered a warm smile before starting the car. "Now let's get going. I got us a reservation."

On the ride there, they exchanged small and personal information such as middle names and birthdays. Once they arrived to Breadstix, Mike ran over to Tina's side of the car and opened the door for her.

"A lady should never be left waiting," Mike said in a faux accent, tilting his chin up and grinning down at her.

Tina returned the look. "Chivalry isn't dead, I see."

"When it comes to us Asians, it never is," Mike replied, to which Tina nodded in agreement. He told the waitress he had a reservation under Chang, and the pair was led to a table in a corner by the windows.

"My dad still holds out the chair for mom before dinner, so chivalry definitely is somewhat alive," Tina informed him.

"I suppose I should do that then, hm?" He raised an eyebrow and pulled her chair out, helping her to her seat.

"Such a gentlemen," she teased, and the two chatted happily, enjoying the meal, and getting along perfectly. They discussed hobbies, favorite parts about school, favorite colors, and even tiny things like face shapes. Tina and Mike had an instant connection.

Once Tina was returned to her front door, they stopped and looked directly at each other.

"Are you one of those, doesn't kiss on the first date, kind of guys or...?" Tina trailed off, allowing Mike to answer.

"I actually don't go on many dates, but if I did, I'd probably only kiss on the first date if a second date is guaranteed," he responded, stepping closer and gently placing his hands on her hips.

"And is a second date guaranteed?" Tina felt her breath hitch and their faces instinctively were brought closer.

"You tell me. I'm all for it."

"Yes. Definitely."

The deal was sealed by the joining of their lips, and the promise to stay with each other for as long as possible.

And it was all thanks to Santana and her fortune telling powers.

A/N

Thanks, Santana! I wanted a part two because there wasn't even any Tike fluff in the last one, so why not go for the generic first date thing? I plan for the next one to be a Klaine one that's been in my drafts for a while, but idk when I'll be updating. It really depends on how busy I am.

Anyway, if you enjoyed, please vote and comment. Happy reading!