Klarittana: Intoxicated

Well I love writing about drunk people, and I love writing about the gay squad, so Pufflesnickers had the brilliant idea of telling me to combine those! Thanks for the request! This is  an AU set five years after 4x04, where Kurt and Blaine never got back together after the whole cheating thing. Don't worry too much about it though ;))))

Blaine took shot after shot, wanting to just forget. He wanted to forget the shocked look on the two boys's faces when they were caught doing something they shouldn't have been doing. He wanted to forget the weak "I can explain!" He wanted to forget this strange feeling of pain, anger, and sudden hate towards him. Blaine would never forgive him for what he'd done.

Dave cheated on him. The man he was finally beginning to love and value cheated like a sick fucking bastard.

Was this how Kurt felt when Blaine announced the fact that he cheated?

No, it had to have been worse because Kurt and Blaine had a more affectionate and loving relationship.

"Easy there, tiger," a familiar, raspy voice chuckled from the loud music of the club they were in. "You try'na forget something, gel-brain?"

"Not in the mood, Santana," Blaine huffed, refusing to let his tears fall. He clutched the glass tightly in his hand, shaking.

"Aw, Blainey," another familiar, sweet voice slurred, obviously drunk. "What's wrong? Who hurt my little puppy? Ooh, San, can we adopt him? Look at it's cute little curls!"

The shorter girl laughed shortly, "We already have to deal with a cat, Britt. I don't think we're allowed to have puppies. Now c'mon, Dwarf Number Two. What happened?"

"Don't wanna talk about it," the man grumbled again, wanting the two lovers to just leave him alone.

"Well," Santana started, "I can think of something that might help you relieve your stress."

"Thanks, but I'm completely gay. I've already gotten past the whole questioning-my-sexuality phase," Blaine set his fifth shot glass down, feeling the alcohol burn into his system. This was what he needed. He just needed to forget and have a good time, but these two girls were ruining that by wanting to talk about it.

"Oh, no, I wasn't talking about that. I'm a raging gay, too. Besides, idiot, I'm married. If you'd have come to the wedding, you'd have known by now. Asshole," Santana rolled her eyes as Blaine's triangular eyebrows shot up. He opened his mouth to congratulate them, but she continued speaking, "I was saying, I have Kurt's number. It's been like twenty years since you've broken up!"

"Yeah!" Brittany whooped, clapping her hands together once. "Call Kurt and have phone sex with him!"

"First of all, it's only been five years, but it sure felt like twenty. And second, I'm not gonna have phone sex with my ex-boyfriend," Blaine pouted. "I just want to enjoy this night, dancing with strangers. Also, congrats on the wedding. I had no idea."

"Because you cut off contact with literally everyone," the blonde pouted, her gaze downcast. "I really missed my sunshine twin."

Blaine felt a wave of guilt wash over him. He had dedicated his life to Kurt, so when the two broke up, he ignored literally everyone else out of his sadness. Now that he looked back at it, he really was an asshole for leaving not only his boyfriend, but his friends too.

Santana patted his arm before standing up. "Look, Britt and I are here with Kurt because he wanted to forget something too. Why don't we all just get drunk and forget together?"