Sebofsky: Blessing

Dave Karofsky never imagined that he would get over Kurt's rejection. Of course, he should've realized Kurt was still in love with Blaine, and he knew what he was getting into was a rebound relationship, but who wouldn't fall for Kurt?

But then Sebastian waltzed into his life with his cute little smirk and that mischievous glint permanently etched in his eyes. No literally, he waltzed into the Lima Bean (where Dave worked), searching for his next conquest.

Sebastian never imagined that he would fall in love. He never imagined it would be with some Kurt-reject, but he could never be more thankful that Kurt led Dave into his life.

As he sat on his couch, cuddled with his boyfriend, he remembered the little things in life led up to the most amazing thing that ever happened to him.

He always thought karma would be a bitch and come back to bite his ass, but he was blessed with Dave, and Sebastian hasn't manipulated or intentionally hurt another soul ever since.

He strengthened his friendship with Blaine and Kurt, and the two often went on double dates just to talk about how far they had come and how amazing life was.

And that was precisely why Sebastian fiddled with the velvet box in his pocket. He never thought he had ever felt this nervous in his entire life.

He took a few deep breaths to calm himself, but to no avail.

"Okay, okay," he coaxed. "You got this. Just profess your undying love, get on one knee, and ask the question."

He watched his boyfriend at the counter taking orders before he stepped into the Lima Bean. The scent of coffee and the sound of relaxed people sipping their coffee and doing work somehow calms his nerves.

"Hey," Dave leaned over the counter to peck him. "The usual?"

"Actually..." Sebastian trailed off. Oh no, this was not going as planned. He was supposed to serenade him with Kurt and Blaine as back-up. He froze up, choking slightly. He slammed the box on the counter shut his eyes and blurted it out. "DAVID KAROFSKY PLEASE MARRY ME!"

A/N

And the rest is up for interpretation...

Just kidding!

"No!" Dave complained. Sebastian's blood ran cold. "No, I mean, yes. Of course. But that's so unfair! I had plans to go ring shopping today after work!"

"Wait, yes?" Sebastian's heart soared, his hands shaking in excitement. "Yes, you'll marry me?"

"Duh," Dave smiled, leaning over the counter again to press a harder kiss on his lips.

A/N

Now the rest is up for interpretation. This ship was inspired by nerdgirl0416 and honestly if they had more interactions, they would've been pretty cute. The next chapter is my interpretation of a friendship that could've been: Santofsky. Anywayyyy, if you enjoyed it please vote and comment! Happy reading!