Klaine: Rollercoaster

Zahra, the author, won't be back for a couple hours, but she wanted me, her girlfriend, to write the next one-shot requested by nerdgirl0416 to, and I quote, "mend her broken heart from my Finchel one." Thanks for the idea!

Blaine watched in adoration as Kurt skipped his way from ride to ride. The shorter boy laughed at Kurt's obvious excitement about being at an amusement park for the first time.

"Blaine, I love you so much for taking me here! I never once thought I'd go on a rollercoaster before, and yet here we are!" Kurt gestured broadly at their current location.

Blaine hugged Kurt by his waist, pressing the side of his head against his chest. Kurt's heart rate began increasing rapidly from their close proximity.

"I'm so glad you like it. I was afraid that you would be too scared to go on a rollercoaster," Blaine sighed in relief, letting go of the taller brunette.

"Me? Scared?" Kurt grinned. "Bring it."

Five minutes later, and Kurt was clutching Blaine's hand so tightly that Blaine thought his circulation had been cut off.

"BLAINE!" He screeched. "I'M NEVER GOING ON A ROLLERCOASTER AGAIN!"

"Why not?" Blaine let out a hearty laugh at Kurt's terrified tone.

"It's totally ruining my hair!" Kurt shot back.

"Oh dear, what a sin," Blaine replied, their voices tuning down as the ride slowed to a stop. "Your precious hair." Blaine ran a hand through Kurt's now ruffled hair, attempting to spike it back up. "You're still my adorable kitten."

As they continued to walk through the amusement park, Kurt's eyes suddenly widened. "Bl-Blaine, wh-where did your bowtie go?!" Kurt covered his mouth in horror, "It must've flown off!"

"What?" Blaine snapped his head down so quickly, he might've gotten whiplash. When he saw that his treasured bowtie was still in place, his tensed shoulders dropped in relief.

Kurt let out a snort and a hysterical laugh at Blaine's panicked reaction. "Oh, your cute surprised puppy face is what I live for."

"Not funny, Kurtie!" Blaine smacked him gently, pouting.

"It was so funny, Blainey," Kurt replied, pulling his boyfriend closer to press a loving kiss on his forehead. Remaining in that position, he kissed him again on his nose, and then a final one on his lips. "Forgive me?"

"You are so forgiven."

A/N

Short, but hopefully sweet! I tried to make it as fluffy as possible, for the sake of nerdgirl0416 's heartbreak. I hope you liked this one-shot. Zahra says I'm a better writer than her, but I don't know. I love her writing style.

If you enjoyed, please vote and comment! Happy reading!