Klainchel: Baby Sonogram

"What if... what if it isn't even a baby?!" Rachel shrieked, covering her face as if she was ashamed.

"What do you mean if it isn't a baby?" Kurt asked Blaine shook his head in amusement.

"What if... what if it's like in Parks and Recreation? When Leslie Knope was about to have quadruplets, but the fourth child was just a burrito. What if that happens?" Rachel stammered, her palms sweaty in anticipation.

"You think you're gonna give birth to our burrito baby?" Blaine laughed heartily.

"Hey, if it's our baby, I'll love it no matter what," Kurt dramatically placed a hand over his heart. "It doesn't matter how it was born, it matters that it was a good person. Or burrito. Equality amongst all. That includes burritos."

"Stop teasing me!" Rachel commanded angrily. "What if I get a hysterical pregnancy like that crazy woman, Terri?"

"She had a hysterical pregnancy because she was so desperate to have a baby that she actually believed she was pregnant," Kurt sighed, rubbing his forehead.

"Yeah," Blaine agreed. "This isn't a hysterical pregnancy, this is just you being your overdramatic self, as per usual."

"Hey, people have come to appreciate my dramatics-"

"Hello everyone," the doctor entered the room. To Kurt and Rachel, his voice sounded familiar, but they couldn't quite put a name to the voice. That is, until they saw his face. "My name- Kurt? Rachel?"

"Matt?" The two exclaimed in astonishment. They hadn't seen Matt ever since sophomore year of high school!

"Well, I'll be damned," Matt gaped. "Who impregnated you, Rachel? Was it Finn?"

The room became a deathly quiet. "Finn..." Rachel looked down. "Finn is no longer with us. I'm carrying the baby for Kurt and his husband, Blaine."

Matt's face shadowed with grief for his old high school friend. He brightened up at the news of Kurt getting married. "You got married? That's amazing! When was it?"

"2015," Blaine announced proudly. "We sort of crashed Brittany and Santana's wedding."

"Santana's still bitter over it, too," Kurt chuckled. "She's so whipped by Brittany that she let it slide though."

"Oh, no way! Santana's gay? And married to her best friend, no less! That's crazy, I slept with a lesbian," Matt's eyebrows remained raised the entire time as Kurt and Rachel caught him up on their whole lives.

"Anyway, I should probably put on the sonogram. Try not to move too much, Rachel," Matt ordered gently.

The trio gasped when they heard the heartbeat of the baby. Kurt immediately grabbed his husband's hand and squeezed it out of excitement. Blaine ran his thumb over Kurt's knuckles to show his equal enthusiasm.

"Would you like to know that gender?" The doctor inquired politely.

"Yes, please," They all chimed in unison.

"It's a girl!"

A/N

Thanks BrittanasKlaine for this request. I hope you enjoyed it! If you did, please vote and comment! Happy reading!