Huntbastian: College

This is kind of a prompt I saw on Instagram but I didn't know which ship to use it on lol, so I just kinda randomly chose a crackship.

Sebastian bit his bottom lip anxiously, barely making it to his first class of college on time. The classroom was small for a college class, so there weren't many seats available.

There was one seat next to a redhead with an afro and a strange pervy look on his face, his hands down his pants. Ew. Fuck no.

There was another next to a blonde girl with glasses that glared at him when he even looked her way. I'd like to keep all my body parts intact, so maybe I shouldn't sit next to her.

The last seat was next to a brunette guy who had his head down so Sebastian couldn't see his face. Guess this is my only choice.

He sighed as he sat beside the boy and flinched when his head shot up. Maybe this wasn't the right choice.

Sebastian watched as the stranger eyed him. The newcomer almost choked on air. Holy shit, this dude is hot.

"I'm Sebastian," he warily greeted.

The other boy just shrugged, took his coffee, then filled it with a Monster Energy drink before uttering, "I'm gonna fucking die." Then he downed the drink without a second thought.

Sebastian probably looked like a fish with his jaw slackened dumbly.  "I-I, uh, oh, okay," he stuttered out.

"Okay," the still unnamed man responded, leaning back in his chair and putting his hands behind his head.

Sebastian's eyes wandered to his chest, or rather, how tight the shirt was on his chest and how well-defined his body was.

The first day, and you're already perving on someone? He scolded himself, reluctantly snapping his gaze away.

The boy raised an eyebrow at Sebastian's flusteredness. "Are you okay?"

"I should be asking you that," the brunette scoffed, gesturing to the boy's now empty coffee cup.

"I'm not okay, I'm Hunter Clarington. Ever heard of me?"

So now there was a name to the face. That was good.

"No, I can't say I have," Sebastian muttered, listening to his professor ramble on about the syllabus. He couldn't care less at the moment.

"I was all over the news in Ohio for, like, months. You don't know my rep?" Hunter propped his elbow on table and leaned his hand on his arm.

Sebastian was beginning to second guess his decision to sit next to him. He should've sat by the blonde girl, or maybe he could've even tolerated the redhead.

One glance to the pervert changed his mind. Nevermind. I still could've stuck with the blondie though.

He looked over only to see that she was still glaring at him. Okay, what the fuck is wrong with the people here?

"No, I can't say I do," Sebastian leaned back in his chair, wanting to play off a casual conversation as easily as possible.

He grabbed his water bottle from his bag and twisted open the cap, tilting the bottle back so he could drink the water.

"I got wrongly accused of murder."

Sebastian's eyes widened as he began choking on the water. He spat it all out, spraying it on the people in front of them. Some snickers scattered through the room, and at the same time, there were irritated groans from in front of them.

"Nah, I'm just playing," Hunter dropped the serious look and smiles goofily. "I'm not even from Ohio. I just wanted to see your reaction, and man was that hilarious."

Sebastian's shoulders shook as he laughed quietly. "You know what, Hunter Clarington? I think I'm gonna like you."

A/N

A short one because I'm on a spree of updates. Hope you enjoyed, and if you did, please vote and comment! Happy reading!