Intro

I've tried to find ways on how I could go back to my past life, but unfortunately, years later and I'm still stuck in this world.

A world that is so different from where I used to live.

How different? You might ask.

There's no mobile phones, no wifi, no cars or airplanes. No televisions, no radios, no idol groups or actors. No instagram, no snapchat, no weibo or chatting apps. In short, boring.

Everything seem to go back in time as well, where the Emperor rule the sky and everything beneath it and the commoners are all pawns in a power play. Where the nobles eat and play while the slaves work and try to survive. Where the weak looks up to the strong, though its the same from where I came from. Still.

It happened on a warm cozy afternoon. I was suffering from writer's block and decided to rest for a while. I adjusted my seat and took a nap. When I woke up, I was in a different place surrounded by unknown people.

The most amusing part is that I am pretty sure I'm living inside a novel plot.

Why? You might ask again.

My situation reminds me of my first ever novel, "The Prince and the Peasant."

Well, I was a writer in my past life. I authored several Chinese historical stories that were a hit in the internet. I had at least half a million subscribers on my website and more than thirty million reads from all of my books.

In "The Prince and the Peasant", the male lead prince Chen Heng Li was once betrothed to the Western Border's General first daughter, Bai Fan. But the male protagonist never really liked Bai Fan as she was rude and unruly. As the plot unravels, Chen Heng Li met the female lead, Ming Shu, who was an orphan. Both the leads went against the world just to prove their love for each other. As for Bai Fan, she ended up dead as a result of her own wicked schemes.

As you can guess, I am not the female lead.

In this world, I am Bai Fan, daughter to Western Border's General Bai Long He. I am one of the countless villains in the story. Add up the fact that in the story, I won't have a happy ending.

So I decided to change my fate. How tiresome.

[[ Hello, everyone.

So I decided to write a story, a cliché one at that. Though I'll try to add twists here and there.

Forgive me for the grammatical errors, mispellings, and such that you'd soon encounter while reading this story. English is not my first language and its the first time I'm writing a novel.

Hope you enjoy the story and do tell me how you find this piece of my imagination.

Have a good day! ]]