Chapter Fifty Nine

Xiao Yu ah, I don't think this is a fight you could win.

The scene in front of me is, how should I say it? A bit compromising.

Prince Mo Li and Riu are tangled up, their bodies pressed together, their sweat mingling, the sound of moani- I mean, groaning, on the floor. Okay, may be I'm exaggerating it a bit but still...

I cleared my throat as I looked sideways. For some reasons, I felt like I was intruding somebody else's 'private' moment.

As soon as both heard me, they quickly stood up and fixed their rumpled clothes, Riu distancing himself from the prince.

Ahh, don't act so flustered, you guys. I might get the wrong idea...

"What are you doing here?" Prince Mo Li questioned me, a slight irritation present in his voice.

"I'm sorry for disturbing your..." My gaze drifted from Riu to Prince Mo Li, "Cuddling session."

"Mistress, don't take it wrongly." Riu shook his head in denial when he realized what I meant while Prince Mo Li snickered in the corner.

Oooooooooh ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Prince Mo Li, I'll borrow Riu for a while." I said and pulled Riu out of the room before Prince Mo Li could protest.

Stopping on my track, I gestured for Riu to wait for me as I entered the room once again. I moved close to Prince Mo Li and whispered, "So you're the bottom!" and rushed outside, leaving a confused Prince.

When Riu and I arrived at my courtyard, I made me sit in front of me. Looking around to make sure that no one is there to hear our conversation, I laid my plans out.

"Riu, follow your master."

"But mistress, master said not leave your side." He replied.

"I know, I know. But this is important! And Prince Mo Li is here to protect me as well." I tried to convince him.

"Mistress..."

"Riu, who is your master?" I asked with a serious expression.

"His highness, Prince Chen Mu." He answered, proud of the master he serves.

"And who am I?"

"Master's wife, Princess Bai Fan."

"Since I am your master's wife, doesn't that make me your master as well?"

He nodded.

"Good. Now, follow your master. Make sure he doesn't notice you and come back to report to me."

Before Riu could answer, Prince Mo Li appeared behind my back, "So this is the reason why you disturbed our training?"

What training? Pfft.

If you mean rolling on the floor is a training, then I'll make sure to 'train' Chen Mu thoroughly once he gets back...

"Prince Mo Li, will you stop popping off everywhere. You're not a mushroom." I rolled my eyes at him.

Prince Mo Li ignored my comment and leisurely sat beside Riu, he spoke with a mocking tone, "You pushed Chen Mu towards Princess Lu Si and now you're making Riu follow them."

"Well, I'm kind of worried." I admitted.

"What? That Chen Mu will fall for Princess Lu Si and leave your sorry ass behind?" He laughed.

Sometimes, I just want to pound him with my precious, lovely fist.

"Well, the fact is I'm worried about Princess Lu Si." I confessed.

Earlier, when I told Chen Mu to accompany Princess Lu Si, his mood turned sour. I tried to explain to him but all he said was 'hm...' and left me. I just wish Princess Lu Si would make it through alive. As for Chen Mu, I'll definitely make it up with him.

Prince Mo Li raised his brows and gave me an interrogating look. I pulled my tongue out at him and turned to Riu, "Riu, go."

Riu stood up and bowed at me. He then jumped up the roof and disappeared from our sight.

"Tell me, Princess Fan Fan, what do you mean that I was a bottom?" Prince Mo Li leaned in closer as his curiosity engulfed him.

"Won't tell." I stood up, entered my room and shut it close.

"Princess Fan Fan!" Prince Mo Li shouted from the outside but I ignored him and went to sit in my bed.

This times, I missed Xiao Yu even more. I wonder how that young girl is doing. I hope someone informed her that I was with Chen Mu. I can just imagine her crying her eyes out from worry.

I missed my father as well. I haven't seen him in a while. Is everything well in the Western Border? Is he getting enough rest? Is he eating well?

I'm suddenly feeling emotional. Making up my mind, once we get back to the Xu Empire, I will go and visit my old man.

Then the thought of people from the real world also crossed my mind. I have been here for so long, do they still remember me? Since I transmigrated here, did I die in my sleep in the real world? Or is my body in a deep slumber? Is the clock even ticking over there?

I'm already so used to being here that I don't feel so connected to the real world anymore. My memories from that world were slowly fading, like falling leaves in autumn.

My thoughts was distracted when I heard a knock from the window. I quickly stood up and opened it. Riu was perched on the window sill. I gestured for him to enter and he jumped down on the floor.

"You and your master, don't you know how to use a door?" I asked in fascination.

"I'm sorry, Mistress. Next time, I'll use the door." Riu lowered his head, as if ashamed of what he did.

I patted his arm reassuringly, "No, its okay. If you want to walk over the window, then do so. I won't stop you. You do you. But why are you back so early?"

"Mistress, I've been gone for a while."

Ehh...

Was I so engrossed with my thoughts that I didn't even notice the time pass by?

I gestured for Riu to sit down as I made my self comfortable in my own seat, "So tell me, how did their date go?"